Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by Yashira R.Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by C N.Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by Amber G.

BY BACARDI

• What is a good cocktail to put this in? 3 Answers
Michelle W.
Wallace, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow this is taking you back what a lightning rod back into the 80s as a teenager listening. The rolling Stones stuff like that hang out with roller rink great job on Southside of Chicago drinking this Bacardi 151 haven't had it in a long time but hey I do remember it was good
Ky R.
Modesto
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for getting drunk but it makes your throat feel like ground beef. SUPER strong alcohol. If you’re looking for taste this is not it but if you want something to get you drunk fast this is perfect.
Lisa J.
Grovetown
My son brought this home a few Christmas ago. It definitely warm us up! Reasonably priced and definitely gets you in a better mood! Better than I expected! I love this compared to other dark runs, if you can find it still get it while you can! Ready for my next bottle!
Ryan B.
Fresno
nasty expensive weak low flavor low % of alcohol. company down grated to cheat products cutting cost to save money eather watering it down or the things they use are just that must worst the end product taste that bad
Tessa R.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff should just come with a skull and crossbones on the lid, because more than two drinks and you will wake up somewhere unexpected and probably terrifying. Legit, go easy or you will actually die. Like for realz, die.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY
I love bacardi 151!! Summer is coming and I'm looking forward to trying some new drinks, I've searched over the winter and come up with quite a few that I'd love to try while sitting by a campfire, or pool!! I would totally reccomend this brand!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
My holiday staple. Every holiday season i make gallons of coquito and this is the only rum i use. It packs a great kick so a little goes a long way, and its not super expensive.
Lydia P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I was devastated to find out this was not going to be sold in my state anymore (PA). This was my party drink of choice. Drink a lot less for almost the same price. Sold! It’s a little rough on the throat while drinking, but worth it overall. Great product, bring it back!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
The mac daddy of all mixers - smooth taste, easily covered up, HUGE kick. I was served a little drink one time that they called a Caribou Lou, and after drinking 3 like fruit juice, i found myself pretty close to drunk but confused as to why; the culprit was this guy - been tucking it into mixed drinks ever since.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer dark liquors so when I tried this one I was super excited ... This liquor is hella strong so be careful. I first tried this at a party I was invited where they made a plingo game and it landed on this as a straight shot lol. I do recommend this to anyone who can stomach this bad boy lol
K C.
What is a good cocktail to put this in?