Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by Amber G.

BY BACARDI

• What is a good cocktail to put this in? 2 Answers
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would definitely look at the label for Bacardi 151 to see the alcohol percentage. This alcohol is very strong as it is 151 proof which makes it about 75% alcohol I believe. However that is the reason I like it because I can gradually drink it and don't have to keep drinking as it kicks in fast and is very strong. I would give 5 stars for effectiveness however one thing I believe could be improved is the flavor as it tastes like straight alcohol. That is why you can conserve it longer opposed to most other alcohols you don't have to drink much so it lasts longer. Being such a high proof alcohol that is expected. However, maybe they can add
Lisa J.
Grovetown
My son brought this home a few Christmas ago. It definitely warm us up! Reasonably priced and definitely gets you in a better mood! Better than I expected! I love this compared to other dark runs, if you can find it still get it while you can! Ready for my next bottle!
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
Bacardi 151 is not something you drink alone unless you are young and like to black out. I'm not a fan of Bacardi at all but I do use the 151 if I'm making drinks that light on fire (do not try at home)
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Bacardi is FIRE. Very very very strong. It did meet my expectations just very strong. The first time I tried this Bacardi I got so drunk lol omg. Is very effective just drink responsibly and know your limit!!!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
The mac daddy of all mixers - smooth taste, easily covered up, HUGE kick. I was served a little drink one time that they called a Caribou Lou, and after drinking 3 like fruit juice, i found myself pretty close to drunk but confused as to why; the culprit was this guy - been tucking it into mixed drinks ever since.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Bacardi 151 is horrid on it's own. A super hot fire that will burn you right down to your liver. Do not recommend getting this to drink on it's own, only as an addition to your cocktails and mixed drinks. I use this in my Dr Pepper shots for a huge kick. Drink with caution, it is 75%!
Victoria M.
Mobile
Wow!! 151 my friend what can i say. Its very very strong but it will get you drunk very quickly. Mix it with coke or dr. pepper and your good. I like the taste when there is a small amount of it. worth the price though becuase i dont have to drink alot to get tipsy
Tracie D.
Hamilton
I tried this first on my 21st birthday. I have a shot that was lit on fire and one was not. Only difference I could tell was one was warmer. I would recommend someone to try this, and to try one lit on fire, I want to know what others opinions on the difference is!
Sara B.
Oakridge
So damn good! Mixed with some orange juice it is spot on! Better then some other brands that are out there. Definitely met all of my expectations! So very good. I bought it at my local liquor store! Absolutely would buy it again! Heck yes! It's delicious!
Shannon O.
Horrible tasting booze. Every time I've known someone to drink these they ended up vomiting profusely, no matter how much they drink. Always causes a black-out. 2 stars out of 5 because I would not recommend it to anyone as it's probably the worst.
K C.
What is a good cocktail to put this in?