Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by C N.Bacardi Rum 151@ 1 Liter uploaded by Amber G.

BY BACARDI

• What is a good cocktail to put this in? 3 Answers
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would definitely look at the label for Bacardi 151 to see the alcohol percentage. This alcohol is very strong as it is 151 proof which makes it about 75% alcohol I believe. However that is the reason I like it because I can gradually drink it and don't have to keep drinking as it kicks in fast and is very strong. I would give 5 stars for effectiveness however one thing I believe could be improved is the flavor as it tastes like straight alcohol. That is why you can conserve it longer opposed to most other alcohols you don't have to drink much so it lasts longer. Being such a high proof alcohol that is expected. However, maybe they can add
Cedric W.
North Lauderdale
The drink is very strong and pungent. It doesn't taste that nice but this drink will get you drunk. My tolerance is so high that I cannot get drunk easily but with this drink I can get drunk. I believe its been discontinued but would love to see this drinks return.
Lisa J.
Grovetown
My son brought this home a few Christmas ago. It definitely warm us up! Reasonably priced and definitely gets you in a better mood! Better than I expected! I love this compared to other dark runs, if you can find it still get it while you can! Ready for my next bottle!
Ryan B.
Fresno
nasty expensive weak low flavor low % of alcohol. company down grated to cheat products cutting cost to save money eather watering it down or the things they use are just that must worst the end product taste that bad
Tessa R.
Bakersfield
This stuff should just come with a skull and crossbones on the lid, because more than two drinks and you will wake up somewhere unexpected and probably terrifying. Legit, go easy or you will actually die. Like for realz, die.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY
I love bacardi 151!! Summer is coming and I'm looking forward to trying some new drinks, I've searched over the winter and come up with quite a few that I'd love to try while sitting by a campfire, or pool!! I would totally reccomend this brand!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, ny
My holiday staple. Every holiday season i make gallons of coquito and this is the only rum i use. It packs a great kick so a little goes a long way, and its not super expensive.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
The mac daddy of all mixers - smooth taste, easily covered up, HUGE kick. I was served a little drink one time that they called a Caribou Lou, and after drinking 3 like fruit juice, i found myself pretty close to drunk but confused as to why; the culprit was this guy - been tucking it into mixed drinks ever since.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Bacardi 151 is horrid on it's own. A super hot fire that will burn you right down to your liver. Do not recommend getting this to drink on it's own, only as an addition to your cocktails and mixed drinks. I use this in my Dr Pepper shots for a huge kick. Drink with caution, it is 75%!
Victoria M.
Mobile
Wow!! 151 my friend what can i say. Its very very strong but it will get you drunk very quickly. Mix it with coke or dr. pepper and your good. I like the taste when there is a small amount of it. worth the price though becuase i dont have to drink alot to get tipsy
K C.
What is a good cocktail to put this in?