BACARDÍ®

BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho Rum
1294 Reviews
5 / 5
This is very tasty Rum by Bacardi. Easy to drink with ice, coke or just on its own! The taste is fantastic, sweet but spicy too. The bottle design is perfect so it would make great gift! Also good value for money.
5 / 5
The best rum. Solo , with rocks or soda. With a bit of lemon or tangerine I love it. Simply the best! Highly recommend it if you like mixes or on the rocks.
5 / 5
Let me tell you, folks, this rum is an absolute gem! 🥃🌴 I mean, you can savor it straight up without even thinking about adding a drop of anything else. And guess what? We had the incredible opportunity to visit the producer's factory right in the heart of Puerto Rico, and let me tell you, it's beyond impressive. 🇵🇷🏭 The flavors, the craftsmanship, the whole experience – it's like stepping into a rum enthusiast's dream. So if you're on the hunt for a top-notch rum that's as enjoyable as a tropical getaway, look no further. This one's a winner! 🌟🍹
5 / 5
I tried this amazing Bacardi it has a smooth on it and you can mix it with Canberry juice and lemon together and it taste so amazing is so pretty affordable for the average person I recommend it
5 / 5
A fantastic expression for a more premium experience with bacardi. A nice tasting aged Rum thats relatively reasonably priced.
5 / 5
It is a good Rum for the money. Flavorful and smooth. I like it on the rocks or mixed with CocaCola and a splash of fresh lime juice(Cuba Libre).
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
No está mal, lo tomo con coca cola pasa muy bien, un toque de limón y hace una bebida agradable, de beberlo solo no es uno de mis preferidos
5 / 5
I love a nice amber rum, that is flavorful and strong. This rum isn't the top rum in the world to me, but it is really good!! My favorite is from Belize but this one comes in 3rd too me
5 / 5
Der Rum schmeckt etwas runder und süffiger als der weiße Bacardi. Ich trinke ihn gerne pur
5 / 5
This, in my opinion, is one of the best rum's in the world, very rare and sometimes very hard to get your hands on. I have sampled a lot of very good rum's in my lifetime, there's nothing come's close to this. I've tried 10 year old, but i still think this is perfection. Tastes nice with one ice cube gently melting and sweetening. Almost comparable to Diplomatico for that smooth, sweet & silky finish. The quality/price ratio is really excellent. Recommended for those who do not want to spend too much but have a great product.