BY BACARDI #58 in Rum

Alex F.
South Hadley
Not bad. The flavor tastes pretty good. A bit strong for my taste, but better than some other rums
Ciara M.
Endwell
This product worked okay in mixed drinks. Ok it’s own, however, I did not enjoy it. This was not my first time using this alcohol and I find that it does not hold up to other products. I would only recommend this to others if they were mixing it with a tea.
Sierra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great with lemonade or mixed with other things. Does the trick to get you drunk when you take shots! One of my go to vodkas
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Bacardi raspberry rum is really good for homemade jello shots! So yummy! Dont take much to get drunk off of, little rough starting out but still live it
Kasey R.
Orrtanna, PA
I love Bacardi as a brand so I was excited to try this but it kind of fell flat for me. I’d give it another shot probably but it just wasn’t smooth enough. Maybe with a better mixer, this stuff could be great.
Courtney E.
Basically the only alcohol I drank while I was younger. It’s rather sweet but is amazing with iced tea.
Stephanie R.
Mint Hill, Charlotte
This liquor with juice of cranberry it is absolutely delicious!¡¡
You have to try it for your next parties
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I love how this actually tastes like raspberries. I’ve had flavored alcohol before that tastes nothing like it should.
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
two words...raspberry mojito. This is the perfect mix of sweet tart and delicious. Mix with sprite or even better lemonade. You have a dangerous raspberry lemonade. The only bad thing about it, you may drink too much because it’s that tasty.
Melissa K.
Pine Bush, NY
I love the taste of this. I could drink it all the time if I co uh led. It has become one if my favourite . It's really good