BY BACARDI #44 in Rum

Ashley R.
Gananoque
Yuck. Just yuck. Drink a bottle of shoe polish. It’s cheaper. (Don’t actually, you will probably die). But that is what it tastes like. I wouldn’t recommend this at all to anyone.
Anna T.
temple
This is a great option if you like flavored liquor, which I tend to not like very much. Wasn’t too bad mixed with my flavored water but will probably not purchase again. I bought at specs liquor store.
Ashley W.
I bought it because it was flavored. I bought it because I was ready for something new. There should be an alcohol class to teach us and have us taste all the different items (not all in one sitting of course...) because this still tasted the same as everything else.... eventually I stopped feeling after drinking so there’s that.
Laurie M.
Racine, WI
I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed you got rid of Black Razz Bacardi Rum. It was my all time
Favorite! I was told by your rep this was the same. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Tastes SO much different, and HORRIBLE at that. I miss black razz so much and those store that do still have it, the price is out of control.
BRING BACK BLACK RAZZ
Sheri H.
Churchill Falls, NL
I purchased this product at the local liquor store, which I frequent monthly, and I was very disappointed with it. The taste was pure run with hardly any flavouring. I certainly would not recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany H.
I really didn't like this.. at all. I didn't buy it but tried it at a friends and I know I won't ever buy it for myself. It has a strange taste to it.. nothing like raspberries at all! It isn't overly expensive from what I've heard.
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
I did not like this Bacardi Raspberry Rum. I think the Raspberry taste was too strong and bitter. It was hard to keep down. I have only had this one time and I did not like it. I probably will not have it again. I believe everyone has different taste so maybe it will work for someone else.
Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
Not big on raspberry but not a terrible rum! Would recommend if you like sweet. Good rum for mix drinks, ect. Use with with a blender with some yummy fruits!
April H.
I really love rum but this specific flavor is awful. It tastes like cough syrup and it’s really not what you expect it to be. Comparable price to other runs and the packaging is decent.
Crystal C.
Summerside, PE
Not really a fan of Bacardi. Great flavor. A little too sweet/fruity for my liking, but one of the better flavors of this brand.