BY BACARDI #22 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Raspberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Raspberry meets exacting standards. see more...

Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
If you like berry flavors you'll love this! It's very smooth and tastes delicious! It's really good when mixed with pretty much any type of fruit juice, but it's also good on the rocks. This was my first time trying this particular one, but I'll definitely buy it again.
Jenaleigh C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the raspbeery Bacardi rum! I use it in my mixed drinks and it tastes amazing. I haven’t tried any other brands because this one hasn’t let me down. I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends. It’s good value, tastes great and mixes well!
Brianna C.
Midway Park, NC
Bacardi Raspberry Rum is great in juice, tea, sprite or as is. You can really taste the raspberry in the vodka which I love that you’re getting what it says it is. My favorite is in tea because it taste like raspberry iced tea! Such a yummy vodka!
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
This is one of my favorite flavored rums. It mixes nicely in punch for a party or is great on its own. The Malibu flavored rums are a good alternative for this at a lower price point, but the Bacardi is great and I would buy again.
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is horrible. You can’t mix it with anything without it being too sweet and I’d pick other brands over this without a beat. I want to like Bacardi, but they make it hard when this came out. Bacardi Raspberry Rum
Alyona T.
Sarasota
Very smooth and fruity! Loved mixing to make a girls night drink. Slight hint of raspberry. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Really delicious and easy to find things to mix with. Got lots of my friends hooked on this!
Jordan G.
Tempe
A rum and coke with raspberry Bacardi will change your life! You will never want any other drink again. It taste so good, almost dangerous because it doesn’t even taste like alcohol anymore. I highly recommend
Ashley L.
Bel air, MD
This Barcardi rum is so good! I add his to iced tea and it is sublime. Extremely affordable with a smooth flavor, I always request Barcardi over other alternatives. I would and have recommended to others!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
This is definitely an economical product if you were looking for something that’s flavored, this product is great with mixers. Tons of different flavors and they all metrics great with different products
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
Not my favorite liquor, but it isn’t the worst. This is a nice beverage to have in the summer. It’s a little pricey, but is a decent drink. I would recommend this to my friends. I have bought this a few times.