BY BACARDI #26 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Raspberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Raspberry meets exacting standards. see more...

Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
If you like berry flavors you'll love this! It's very smooth and tastes delicious! It's really good when mixed with pretty much any type of fruit juice, but it's also good on the rocks. This was my first time trying this particular one, but I'll definitely buy it again.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Can I say DELICIOUS! This is a great liquor to make fruity drinks for a girls night in. I goes down smooth, doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste, and best of all, mixes with fruit juices amazing well! My favorite thing to do is soak gummy bears in this! So tasty!
Rachel d.
Wilkes-Barre
The product was good, but the  flavor was very strong. In order to offset how strong it was, I had to add more liqueur and juice than I would've liked. Cruzan seems to mix better in comparison. I love rum, but it shouldn't burn or taste medicinal.
Jenaleigh C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the raspbeery Bacardi rum! I use it in my mixed drinks and it tastes amazing. I haven’t tried any other brands because this one hasn’t let me down. I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends. It’s good value, tastes great and mixes well!
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
It's DELICIOUS! This flavor in particular is a great hit from Bacardi! It mixes very well with juice or even Coke or Pepsi, though I personally enjoy it with pineapple or cranberry juice. It's very versatile, tasty and great for parties. Ladies love it!
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
This is one of my favorite flavored rums. It mixes nicely in punch for a party or is great on its own. The Malibu flavored rums are a good alternative for this at a lower price point, but the Bacardi is great and I would buy again.
Emily H.
Williamsburg, VA
I looooove bacardi! It is my go to for mixed drinks because it mixes so well, and is also super affordable. Great value and even tastes fine on its own. I would recommend to anyone! I am a reoccurring bacardi customer for sure
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Goes down very smooth and able to mix with just about any juice or beverage leaving a hint of raspberry flavor for a nice cooling refreshment with friends. Worry not my friends this alcoholic beverage you’ll just live for!
Amanda M.
I really enjoyed the raspberry Bacardi. It tastes great mixed with fruit flavored drinks and juices. I have really enjoyed the times I had it and it wasn’t too pricey. I would recommend this drink to friends and family.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Great for throwing together with other mini bottles for a 21st bday gift. Raspberry is usually my favorite flavor. Goes well with so many mixers. I likeBacardi because it’s within my budget but still good quality.