BY BACARDI

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Raspberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Raspberry meets exacting standards. see more...

Amy K.
Bacardi Razz brings back some nostalgia. It mixed well with Pepsi, Coke or Sprite, but my ultimate drink of choice was raspberry lemonade and Bacardi Razz. It's exceptionally sweet, but it gets the job done. It's tolerable enough that you can take shots with it and not feel like your throat is burning.
Ruby M.
Kenmore, NY
Bacardis' raspberry lemonaid isn't really one of my favorite drinks. I don't enjoy the taste. I will of course drink it with a mixer, but for the most part it's not exactly my first choice.
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
A great rum for those summer drinks! I never go wrong with Baqardi raz and sprite! It does have quite a kick to that so buyer beware but the carbonation of soda or sparkling water can tone it down to the right amount where this liquor can get dangerous real quick!
Becca S.
Huntingdon
Perfect whenever mixed with raspberry tea. I purchased it at my local wine and spirits store. It is cheap and affordable and actually doesn’t taste to bad. I would buy it again and recommend it to friends too. Overall I was definitely satisfied.
Chelsea C.
The Bacardi Razz flavour is a perfect combo of the smooth taste of bacardi and a hint of raspberry that pure of as a mix deink with lemonade is just perfect and refreshing to make ot perfect add some mint.
Katja t.
Almere
The best alcoholic drink on earth, there is no party without a bottle of Bacardi razz. I like to mix this with 7up or Sprite.