BACARDÍ® Raspberry Rum

Is it sweet? Is it sharp? Or a mouth-watering combination of the two? BACARDÍ Raspberry rum is a crisp blend of white rum and raspberry flavors. Try it with berries and lemonade for a refreshing Raspberry spritz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BACARDÍ® Raspberry Rum!
Allison A.
Wauwatosa
I love the raspberry flavor in this vodka because it’s not too fake tasting. This mixes very well with juices and other mixers. It goes down pretty smooth, it just isn’t the best vodka i’ve ever had. I would recommend.
Frances B.
Ringoes, NJ
My favorite liqour by far!!!! Sadly not many liqour stores carry it near me but whenever i find one that does, i stock up! I love to mix this with mt dew code red!
Jyd A.
Merrillville, IN
Normally I stick to tequila but this is delicious! It mixes well with Lemonade and if you are looking something for a girls night all you need is a bit of Raspberry Bacardi!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Bacardi raspberry rum is pretty strong but I like to mix it with a couple other Liquors and soak Gummy Bears or gummy worms overnight!! They're great for adult parties like football games at home and other in-home events it's a crowd-pleaser a little bit pricey but worth it because of the quality I highly recommend this raspberry rum it also pairs well with Sprite or other citrusy drinks!!!
Danielle K.
Rison, AR
This is one of my favorite flavored rums. It mixes nicely in punch for a party or is great on its own. The Malibu flavored rums are a good alternative for this at a lower price point, but the Bacardi is great and I would buy again.
Ashley E.
Duluth, MN
This is absolutely delicious on the rocks. I'd he careful though as it doesnt have a soft side, it's all kick!
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
I’d give the Bacardi line 10 stars if possible! I really love this brand they carry soooo many appealing flavors and they are all perfect!! The dragon berry is by far the best! It’s so smooth literally I can drink it straight and happily!!
Junette S.
Fredonia
Anything that's made me sick I wont drink again and this is 1 of them. Goes down nice mixed but not so nice coming back up!
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg where to start? This rum taste like medicine👅ill ill ill. It compares to take it off the market. Just give me any flavor but Raspberry. It might taste better to you then to me. It is affordable but maybe it i mix it with something to mask it,it might be best for me Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Rum Runner Non-Alcoholic
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,080 reviews
Bacardi has tons of flavor options. They’re great for any mixed drink recipe and cocktail!

Looking for your answer?