BY BACARDI #23 in Rum

Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
So let me start out by saying that I do not hate this product. When I first opened it I was actually very impressed with how much I like the taste. It mixed well with the cherry 7up I bought. The problem was the next morning. This liquor left me with one of the worst hangovers I had in my life. I've tried many different liquors and I understand that you are going to get a hangover if you drink alot, but this particular drink gave me one of the worst headaches I've ever had and left me pretty much useless for the day. I was highly disappointed considering how much I actually enjoyed the taste of this but the hangover was enough to clearly remember not to drink this again.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great alcohol choice in my opinion. I like to mix it with sprite or a fruit flavored soda. One of the greatest things about it is the versatility of it because it can just be used in so many different ways and still be great.
Mindy G.
I had a bit too much Bacardi razz in my college days..it will always hold a special place in my stomach. If you are new to white rum then go for Bacardi Raspberry! Chase it, mix it, or drink it down straight just about every flavored white Bacardi will coax even a non drinker out of their shell.
jazmine M.
I use to be a bartender an it is used to mix in martini or any other fancy liquors , an I seen plenty of costumers mixing it n there drinks . I compare it to ciroc but I prefer this because the flavor isn’t as strong as ciroc . I would definitely buy again .
Allison A.
Wauwatosa
I love the raspberry flavor in this vodka because it’s not too fake tasting. This mixes very well with juices and other mixers. It goes down pretty smooth, it just isn’t the best vodka i’ve ever had. I would recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
Fords, NJ
This rum is delicious! I️t adds a little something to any rum drink. The raspberry flavoring isn’t to medicine like or over powering. I️t adds a flair to any cocktail. I️ highly recommend if looking for a flavored rum
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Love how smooth and flavorful Bacardi’s Rasberry rum is! So delicious and perfect paired with any soda. Loved being able to find this at my local liquor store, was surprised at how affordable it was. High quality!
Anna T.
temple
This is a great option if you like flavored liquor, which I tend to not like very much. Wasn’t too bad mixed with my flavored water but will probably not purchase again. I bought at specs liquor store.
Tanya M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not even a fan of rum, really! I know right 😂 but this rum is very smooth and tasty I’m not sure why I like it considering I’m not a huge fan of raspberry’s but I give this rum 5 stars for quality
April H.
I really love rum but this specific flavor is awful. It tastes like cough syrup and it’s really not what you expect it to be. Comparable price to other runs and the packaging is decent.