BY BACARDI #46 in Rum

Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
So let me start out by saying that I do not hate this product. When I first opened it I was actually very impressed with how much I like the taste. It mixed well with the cherry 7up I bought. The problem was the next morning. This liquor left me with one of the worst hangovers I had in my life. I've tried many different liquors and I understand that you are going to get a hangover if you drink alot, but this particular drink gave me one of the worst headaches I've ever had and left me pretty much useless for the day. I was highly disappointed considering how much I actually enjoyed the taste of this but the hangover was enough to clearly remember not to drink this again.
Mindy G.
I had a bit too much Bacardi razz in my college days..it will always hold a special place in my stomach. If you are new to white rum then go for Bacardi Raspberry! Chase it, mix it, or drink it down straight just about every flavored white Bacardi will coax even a non drinker out of their shell.
jazmine M.
I use to be a bartender an it is used to mix in martini or any other fancy liquors , an I seen plenty of costumers mixing it n there drinks . I compare it to ciroc but I prefer this because the flavor isn’t as strong as ciroc . I would definitely buy again .
Marina R.
Oakland, CA
Great option for drinks. It has a good pricing and it’s totally worth the price. It’s affordable and offers a great experience while drinking because of its amazing flavor that suits perfectly for any berry mixes one would want to make. I recommend this product
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
two words...raspberry mojito. This is the perfect mix of sweet tart and delicious. Mix with sprite or even better lemonade. You have a dangerous raspberry lemonade. The only bad thing about it, you may drink too much because it’s that tasty.
Allison A.
Wauwatosa
I love the raspberry flavor in this vodka because it’s not too fake tasting. This mixes very well with juices and other mixers. It goes down pretty smooth, it just isn’t the best vodka i’ve ever had. I would recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
Fords, NJ
This rum is delicious! I️t adds a little something to any rum drink. The raspberry flavoring isn’t to medicine like or over powering. I️t adds a flair to any cocktail. I️ highly recommend if looking for a flavored rum
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Love how smooth and flavorful Bacardi’s Rasberry rum is! So delicious and perfect paired with any soda. Loved being able to find this at my local liquor store, was surprised at how affordable it was. High quality!
Bethany M.
Cookeville, TN
For sure giving this 5 Stars! It is so good. The packaging is nice and sleek, nothing crazy. I think this is very affordable and the flavor is so so good I love this ! I would buy this again in a heart beat !
Anna T.
temple
This is a great option if you like flavored liquor, which I tend to not like very much. Wasn’t too bad mixed with my flavored water but will probably not purchase again. I bought at specs liquor store.