BY BACARDI

Mindy G.
I had a bit too much Bacardi razz in my college days..it will always hold a special place in my stomach. If you are new to white rum then go for Bacardi Raspberry! Chase it, mix it, or drink it down straight just about every flavored white Bacardi will coax even a non drinker out of their shell.
jazmine M.
I use to be a bartender an it is used to mix in martini or any other fancy liquors , an I seen plenty of costumers mixing it n there drinks . I compare it to ciroc but I prefer this because the flavor isn’t as strong as ciroc . I would definitely buy again .
Ciara M.
Endwell
This product worked okay in mixed drinks. Ok it’s own, however, I did not enjoy it. This was not my first time using this alcohol and I find that it does not hold up to other products. I would only recommend this to others if they were mixing it with a tea.
Allison A.
Wauwatosa
I love the raspberry flavor in this vodka because it’s not too fake tasting. This mixes very well with juices and other mixers. It goes down pretty smooth, it just isn’t the best vodka i’ve ever had. I would recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
Fords, NJ
This rum is delicious! I️t adds a little something to any rum drink. The raspberry flavoring isn’t to medicine like or over powering. I️t adds a flair to any cocktail. I️ highly recommend if looking for a flavored rum
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Love how smooth and flavorful Bacardi’s Rasberry rum is! So delicious and perfect paired with any soda. Loved being able to find this at my local liquor store, was surprised at how affordable it was. High quality!
Anna T.
temple
This is a great option if you like flavored liquor, which I tend to not like very much. Wasn’t too bad mixed with my flavored water but will probably not purchase again. I bought at specs liquor store.
April H.
I really love rum but this specific flavor is awful. It tastes like cough syrup and it’s really not what you expect it to be. Comparable price to other runs and the packaging is decent.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great alcohol choice in my opinion. I like to mix it with sprite or a fruit flavored soda. One of the greatest things about it is the versatility of it because it can just be used in so many different ways and still be great.
Shanti G.
Best flavored vodka! Its alway My #GOTO when I am throwing any sort of social event. This vodka can easily be mixed with cranberry juice or lemon juice .

#GREATCHOICE