Bacardi Pineapple Rum uploaded by Henk M.

BY BACARDI #42 in Rum

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Bacardi 750ML Pineapple Fusion Rum

• What's the best mixed drink to try with this? 1 Answers
  • What kind of mixed drinks do you use this in? 1 Answers
  • Does this have real pineapple? I love pineapple but I'm a...2 Answers
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
I buy this product often! This rum flavor is delicious mixed with an orange juice or some kind of fruity drink. Makes you feel like you’re on a tropical island. I have made many drinks for my friends using this as well. I will warn you it is very sweet but if you like sweet drinks like myself then it’s perfect for you. Very affordable and will last a while.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I've used this a few times when I've made mixed drinks. Bacardi isn't my first choice, but the pineapple flavor goes great with cranberry or orange juice. It's also affordable and you can find it in most liquor stores. I would definitely recommend Malibu over Bacardi.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
We visited Puerto Rico and went to the Bacardi factory! I was given this flavor to try and man it was amazing! I can’t wait to try in a pina colada, I have a feeling it will be perfect! I will definitely be buying again soon!
Lilo A.
This rum is good but not as good as it’s sister Dragonberry. This is my second option if that one is out. The lemon flavor is pretty strong so adding a simply mix of lemonade or orange juice makes this a smooth drink. Price is good too.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Shontay B.
It doesn't taste like pineapple as much as I would like. For someone who likes a milder taste, it would be right up your alley. However, when I buy a flavored rum, it's because I want that flavor.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This is literally the only flavored hard alcohol that doesn't give me the worst hangover in the world. Every other sugary tasting drink, especially vodka makes me wake up feeling like I got hit by an eighteen wheeler. Not sure why this one is different but it is. Maybe it's just me? But the guy at the liquor store also said he doesn't get hangovers from it.
nicole J.
Decatur
This has a great flavor and is a very good quality. I advise mixing it with the original pineapple juice, or just combining flavors of the same kind of rum until you find your own mixture.
Amber D.
Saint Paul, MN
Of all the Bacardi flavors pineapple was sub par. It tastes fine mixed but it’s not as tasty as other options. The pineapple flavor is slightly off and not the best flavor over all.
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
I love pineapple flavored things and I like Bacardi Superior Rum so you would think this is a Home run. However, I found this to be a little too sweet for me. Because of the sweetness it was hard to mix in with other things and it was also not a taste I was willing to experience as a shot.
Kendra M.
Does this have real pineapple? I love pineapple but I'm allergic, so I don't want to take any chances...
Miranda C.
What kind of mixed drinks do you use this in?
Abbey D.
What's the best mixed drink to try with this?