Bacardi® Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL uploaded by Samantha T.

BY BACARDI #3 in Cocktail Mixes

BACARDI® Party Drinks are a premium, pre-mixed cocktail. Made with real BACARDI Rum, it makes entertaining easy. Poured over ice and perfect every time, this cocktail offers quality and taste that could only come from the world's best-selling rum - BACARDI Rum.

• Is this good? I absolutely love long islands and want to ...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Hey, ‘Bacardi Cocktails’ are thee equivalent of a good time. Rum has its very own distinctive taste and it’s a good idea to bring extra ‘Bacardi Cocktails’ to the party— just in case you get stuck with the empty bottle and your cup is no longer ‘half full’ and your friend Billy over there is slobbering in the last known bottle of rum on earth. Bacardi® Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL
NANCY K.
Greenville, NC
I only sipped this product and I didn't like it at. I don't want to give a bad review about this product because it still gets brought or is on the grocery list when it is not in the frig. My daughter likes this product very much because she loves tea and sometimes she will make her tea very spicy with this mixture. She uses hot pepper with this mixture and I don't know why. She says rum is kinda of spicy so why not make it spicier. I don't like spicy drinks but my daughter loves this product. She makes her own ice tea and will use this mixture to make a delightful drink for her and her friend when we give a bbq on the weekends. I personally will not purchase this mixture for myself because it's not what I like and rum has a strong taste. Not for me and my husband says he can do with it but will drink if his other brown liquor is very low, not much because he is on his way to the store to get his brand.
Amanda T.
Chariton
My sister in law had a pool party and she made me a ice tea cocktail using Bacardi and it was so awesome! The drink was a huge hit and she didn’t have to have several different drinks to serve because everyone wanted that drink when she went to a different party at a friends house. Every one there preferred that drink-so she just loaded up on Bacardi and the pool party was a success!!
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
This taste so much good when mixing with other drinks! I would say it’s something you can mix with any of your favorites. Depending on how strong you would like your drink of course. I bought this months ago for my friends birthday party. I would definitely say it’s something you all should try. Look on Pinterest on some ideas! Enjoy and please drink responsibly loves!
Rachel R.
Shreveport
Imagine reclining on a beach, an icy drink in hand, the water from the ice dripping slowly down your glass.  You're thirsty, and you have a cocktail made from Bacardi Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail.  Suddenly you're on that beach, and this liquor provides an instant vacation.
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
I really don't get all the hate. Simple enough, this is a rum to put in daiquiris or cocktails (rum & coke, hurricanes, etc.) It works fine. It's rum for mixing and it mixes well. Doesn't add any flavors but I don't like anything smoky or caramel-y contrasting my strawberry or melon daiquiri anyway. You want alcohol in your sweet beverage? Grab some Bacardi. No regrets. Rated it a 6 because the description for 5, "easily consumable in a bind" doesn't give it enough credit. It's not like this stuff tastes bad in a drink. I don't "put up with" Bacardi. I use it when it's called for. Solid 6 and should really always be in your cabinet.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Bacardi never fails me. I love the cute bottles and i love that they give you a great quality and quantity!!!! i liked the Iced Tea flavor with homemade tea mixed. It came out delicious and you couldn't even taste the liquor. I would recommend taking this to a party.
Glenda R.
Milwaukee
It’s really good , recommend for any adult parties ! The taste is not that strong has a very sweet tingling sansation that somebody that doesn’t like really strong drink will love. Just because it still has a sweet taste to it ! So that’s why I highly recommend!
alexus c.
Marshall
very yummy !!! is a very sweet -apple, banana and a little sweet pear are all in the profile. I don’t know how much sugar is in this rum but it is very, very sweet. Being honest it isn’t something any serious “rum” lover is going to get excited about. It’s probably of more interest to a mixologist or bartender. I don’t build cocktails but I would imagine there will be times when certain cocktails really benefit from Bacardi Superior.
Wendys T.
Norman
My two gavorite ways to drink this is just iver ice cause its just that giid on its own but its also excellent with ice tea making like a long island ice tra drink. Its do good you have to be careful cause it goes down so smooth you can end up drinking too many
Hannah M.
Is this good? I absolutely love long islands and want to try it!!