BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesCocktail MixesBACARDÍ®
Bacardi Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL

Bacardi® Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL

BACARDI® Party Drinks are a premium, pre-mixed cocktail. Made with real BACARDI Rum, it makes entertaining easy. Poured over ice and perfect every time, this cocktail offers quality and taste that could only come from the world's best-selling rum - BACARDI Rum.

What dose it tase like?
Is this good? What drink do you like making with this
How did you feel about the price?
Start your review of Bacardi® Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL!
Philadelphia
It’s good. Not great. Just a typical Long Island. No heavy flavoring. But it’s okay. Nice packaging and affordable
Duluth, MN
It is pretty decent for pre-made long island. Most of them tend to be too heavy on the sweet and sour but, not this one. Must have if your go-to is a long island and you want something quick.
Kissimmee, FL
Not really a good tasting mix. Needs to have better flavor. Would it purchase again, maybe if offered other flavors
Hermitage , PA
This is one of my favorite Bicardi drinks for sure. Great price and guaranteed night of fun!
Wonderful product! The best kind of mix DRInk. Has lost of great kinds of flavor! This is a great brand . love this drink
I used to tell myself I didn't like long islands yuk..well my husband didn't give me an option but to try them one night and I was hooked. But trying to make long islands at home with each ingredient can get pricey. With this you get your bang for a buck and it tastes divine!
Loganville Georgia
Great taste!! Great price. A lot of varieties to choose from. Good flavor!! My husband even loves them. They could add more flavors or more variety packs. It's affordable. Not to expensive.
Oklahoma City
Absolutely awful definitely do not recommend to anyone just gross yuck won't ever waste money on this again
GREAT Taste! Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail is another one of my favorite drinks from Bicardi. Perfect for summer. You can mix with other cocktails, I prefer to drink it on its own. Very affordable. Great for parties. I recommend and will buy again.  Bacardi® Party Drinks Rum Island Iced Tea Cocktail 750mL
Union Beach, NJ
I felt Bacardi Long Island Iced Tea missed the mark. I really didn’t like it. I would not purchase it again.