BY BACARDI

Mai Tai party drinks distilled spirits specialty. see more...

Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I'm a huge fan of a good Mai Tai, made properly in a restaurant/bar. I think my expectations were a little too high for a store bought mixer. It isn't bad, just not what I wanted it to taste like. Mai Tais are one of those drinks that people have a certain taste for, and it's either right or wrong. This mixer has the tropical flavors, and it goes with light and dark rums pretty well. If you go into it with an open mind, you might enjoy this.
Kayla S.
Bacardi pina colada frozen mixers are my absolute favorite! Perfect combination of childhood slushies and adult drinks! Light and refreshing and brings the party level to a whole new level.
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
I really enjoy having mixed drinks and so I got to trying this product out and was really satisfied! Loved the sweetness of it and will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
I just love this Mai Tai flavor! It is such a great tasting beverage. A little soda, your favorite wine and some fresh fruit and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
This stuff is way too heavy. It made me sick bc of how strong it was and it gets stronger the more you drink from it if you don't shake it up bc the alcohol settles to the bottom and it is really gross.
Skylar M.
It was so smooth and taste so amazing that if ballsie enough can be used as a chaser. I'm only a 115 pound woman. I don't dare do such a thing
Laura A.
Chicago
Yum yum yum. I always buy a big bottle and it's a party favorite. It taste so good that you forget it's liquor because the taste is so sweet
Tori J.
Panama City, FL
YES YES YES. This stuff is so good but be warned, you may want to finish off the bottle and wake up with a huge hangover the next morning...
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
Another one I enjoy very much. Mix it up and pour! Very good when you add some fruit to liven it up on a special occasion. Get it and try it!
Jennifer J.
Indian Trail
Tastes great! I'm not a heavy drinker and can't stand strong drinks but this was just right, not too strong and tasted really good.