BY BACARDI #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Hurricane party drinks distilled spirits specialty. see more...

Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
One of my favorite mix drinks ever. I drink on special occasions now that I have a toddler running around. The flavor is amazing not too sugary which is great. It tastes amazing. It one of the drinks I bring with me to any party. I have actually got a few people to like it as well
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
I am all for fruity drinks so this one is pretty good to me! I’ve had it a couple of times and I definitely would get it again! I don’t really like too strong of tasting alcohol but overall I was satisfied with this!
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
My girlfriend loves this stuff. When we went to New Orleans she drank a lot of hurricanes, and when we were about to be hit by Hurricane Matthew we went out and bought some of this. We were surprised that it was blue, since the hurricanes we drank in New Orleans were always red. Either way it’s artificial so we figured it doesn’t matter. This drink is a bit sweet for me, and I don’t really prefer it, but it’s easy and it tastes sort of like the ones in New Orleans so it does the job.
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
If I could drink this all day every day I would. This is my favorite mixed drink. It's even better that I don't have to try to make it myself and bomb it. It's so easy and convenient when you want to have a mixed drink without the hassle.
Haley B.
Westminster
It taste like an adult version of a Capri sun! Love it! Many other versions have a heavy alcohol taste, so if you’re like me and need something that hides a strong taste this stuff is amazing!
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
This is great with drinkin it alone, making it into a slushee or even mixing it with some sprite. The flavor is good, it taste like kool-aid and you can’t taste the alcohol in it for people that don’t like strong drinks.
Madison H.
Coventry Twp, OH
Oh my word this stuff has a kick! It is so fruity and yummy but drink 32oz of it and you’re on your butt. I promise. I just found it at the grocery store and it tastes just like the stuff from the bar!
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
A favorite old school drink of mine from back in the days of youth at a bar in a restaurant that used to serve this onnthe rocks inna huge bowl glass with gummy words or sweedish fish.
I buy this and well, I'm a happy girl! Give it a try. Love it!
Alletse H.
Del Río, Texas
Definitely a great drink mixer! We constantly buy this one to add that special something into all our drinks. I’m a repeated costumer. It is to me on the affordable side. If you need a good drink mixer this one will never let You down :)