BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Party Drinks are a premium, pre-mixed cocktail. Made with real BACARDI Rum, it makes entertaining easy. Poured over ice and perfect every time, this cocktail offers quality and taste that could only come from the world's best-selling rum - BACARDI Rum. see more...

Kary R.
ontario
Es muy dulce es poco ácido el alcohol es perfecto es muy muy bueno y sobre todo económico muy buen diseño el color llama mucho la atención me encanta, No deberían cambiarlo nada! Me encantaría comprar más sin pensarlo
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Refreshing and delicious pool drink! This was my go to this summer if i wanted something I didn’t need to prepare! Just add ice. It’s easy and I was able to usually find it on a promotion at Frys.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
The Bacardi Hurricane drink is a premixed cocktail drink that taste just like kool aid! It’s very good and it doesn’t taste like alcohol at all so be aware! It’s cheap and great tasting which doesn’t get better than that. This has to be one of my go to drinks at the liquor store.
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I am not an avid drinker at all, but this drink is wonderful. Whether you mix it or drink it straight, the taste of alcohol is almost non existent. It has a great fruity taste that would be popular with anyone! Highly recommend!
Maryah H.
, FL
I love Bacardi usually what I drink besides wine. Love A lot of their flavors they offer this flavor is so good I would recommend anyone to test it out at your next party or get together
April P.
Greenfield, WI
Not really something I would recommend, I feel like the old-fashioned make it yourself is always MUCH better and just not over the top sweet like this product.
Alana B.
Delish, perfect for parties or gatherings! Nice price, nice size bottles. I prefer these over the actual bacardi vodka and will mix these with other brands.
jessica a.
Bremen
Love it! This is my favorite drink of all time!  The taste is amazing!  It's very affordable for the quality.  Very good value!!!
Daniell T.
Branson, MO
I can hardly describe how delicious this mix is. It's really easy to make, and it's fast. Makes for a wonderful party drink by the pool or on the beach.
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bacardi-party drinks are perfect! Already mixed just need to serve on ice or mix in the blender for a frozen treat! My favorite is the zombie mix!