BACARDI® O™ RUM  uploaded by Melissa P.

BY BACARDI #83 in Rum

Bacardi® O™ Rum is a carefully crafted product that infuses Bacardi rum with the essence of Mandarin Oranges from Sicily, Valencia Oranges from Florida and Dancy Tangerines from Brazil, Israel and Florida. see more...

Dominique P.
The vast majority of Bacardi products (their mainstream line) is best described by their former slogan, “It gets the job done!” That is, if your intention is to get drunk, then this is cheap and effective. The single exception to that (excluding their tiny production of very, very overpriced limited edition rums) WAS their Bacardi Black. This was a TRUE bargain in the world of dark rum. Sadly, it has been discontinued in favor of “Carta Negra”, which is about as tasty as turpentine. In general, no amount of mixers can make up for the shoddy quality of Bacardi’s general line of products, unless the person consuming it is either just trying to get wasted or they’ve had their tongue amputated.
Ashley A.
Baldwinsville
Bought this only one time. Seemed a little pricey but I was buying it for a friend and I to drink mixed drinks with. It was OK in the mixed drinks but didn't try it on its own. I bought at a local liquor store in town and would probably not buy again as I'm more of a tequila drinker
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
One of my favorite flavored liquors! Really fresh so it's great for summertime. Order with water or soda and ask the bartender for an orange wedge to add a little bit of sweetness to it. Also goes down pretty smoothly if you prefer to take something straight, but aren't down for tequila!
Amber H.
I love mixing this rum with orange juice because it tastes wonderful. The rum flavor almost disappears and you are left with this mixture of deliciousness. I enjoy this rum because of flavor of subtle yet the effect is strong.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
The orange Bacardi is excellent for cakes. Much better than Malibu products, has a very natural orange flavor. We have used this several times for orange cakes. The price is reasonable but it’s not a beverage you drink daily.
Joshua B.
usa
It's a pretty decent "candy" rum. Provides an excellent orange flavor to many fruity drinks. As a Bartender in a Tiki bar for 5 years, I often used this Rum for the Many drinks on our extensive Menu.
Chiquita C.
Used to be one of my favorites. Very smooth but sneaks up on you. The first time i had it was at a family gathering. I mixed my own drink and it was very nice. I don’t drink it now but I’d recommend it
Deepmala R.
This is what I call good value for money. The best affordable rum in my opinion and never fails you. I have never had parties without this baby in the house and it had always been a crowd favorite
Nicole B.
Daytona Beach, FL
While this had a good flavor it was a strong flavor and I found it did not mix well with mixers. As a straight drink it was good, and the price is fair. I would probably try it again and recommend it to others.
Stacey P.
Swansea, SC
I'm partial to coconut, but this rum wasn't terribly bad. I use it now to make jello shots and not so much to drink, but it's my go to when making orange jello shots!