• Bacardi Original Citrus Rum 1.75 Lt

BY BACARDI

Introduced in 1995, BACARDI LIMON - the first BACARDI Flavored Rum – is named after the Spanish word for lemon. BACARDI Limon is a unique blend of BACARDI Rum infused with an artful combination of all-natural lemon, lime and grapefruit essences. see more...

• What can I mix this drink with to make it taste great?17 Answers
  • What do you mix yours with? I prefer anything fruity.2 Answers
  • Which alcohol content 3 Answers
Bacardi Original Citrus Rum

Start your review of Bacardi Original Citrus Rum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this liquor it's perfect in lemonade in the summer time try it with frozen homemade strawberry lemonade." in 1 review
  • "what can i say about this bottle of greatness,it goes back to my rots,,,the lemon you can throw it up straight or give it some mix with sprite and a dash of lemon juice..either way you have great tasting vodka..drink responsibly " in 1 review
  • "Great tasting Vodka with a splash of sprite is tastes good and you can also drink it right from the bottle " in 1 review
  • "It's great if you want to drink it on the rocks or you can also add orange juice or sprite and it tastes great." in 1 review
Bacardi Citrus is the ideal rum if you are a mojito lover (like myself). It's not expensive at all, and once you add in the lime, mint and simple syrup, you are going to have yourself a day! Easily my favorite brand when it comes to light rum, comes in a wide variety of flavors- which are all good!
Although I do like rums I'm not big on this one. If you drink it straight it burns going down and I don't enjoy it mixed with anything either it's to strong for my liking. Some hate it some love it. I would rather drink a different flavor then this one
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This citrus rum is great to spice up drinks that normally have rum but if u want to add a bit more flavor. I tried this in a strawberry daiquiri to try and it actually added a nice citrus touch and really added to the drink. I highly recommend this rum!!
Maumee , OH
Perfect for summertime. I mix this with lemonade or with pineapple juice or even orange juice and it always tastes good! This is my favorite citrus flavored alcohol. I usually buy the biggest bottle of this because I know I’ll use it.
Vineland , NJ
I love bacardi on rocks and or mixed drinks. Its great for my diet. The flavor is extrodinary not bitter, not dry, but a kick of good ole rum. I think the bottles look good and labels. However i would make different bottle designs. I always buy bacardi for my self, friends ,and family events. Being that is a clear great rum and perfect alone or mixed its a must!
Rhinelander, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always great with Coke or Diet Coke. We keep bottle on hand for ourselves and guests. We have a bar in our home and this is always a great, affordable alcohol to have on hand. Been drinking this for years now and I really enjoy it.
Woodbury, MN
Best summer rum! Makes great cocktails! Add in soda or club/bubbly for a lighter option with some fresh lemons and limes and you have the perfect drink! Really one of my favorites!
Mulberry
good smooth flavor. Makea for a good pina colada or mix it with coke for a good summers night cap. I would either chose this brand or captain for straight shots or mixed with soda
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is pretty good I must say. I love the light lemon flavor that spices up any drink. I love to add this to martinis for a bit of a zig. This can also be taken as a shot with added lemon slice. Over all, this is a pretty good mixer.
Duluth, GA
It was a tasty sort of Rum. I drank this  a couple of years ago, and it was delicious, as far as alcohol goes, and it complemented Kool-Aid, sprite, and ginger ale very nicely. I normally drank apple cider beer because I have GERD. This burned a littler, but that's normal. i tried it with Of and that was tasty, as well.
Tabernacle, NJ
What can I mix this drink with to make it taste great?
Varginha, Minas Gerais
Which alcohol content
Philadelphia, PA
What do you mix yours with? I prefer anything fruity.
Miami Gardens, FL
Calgary
What is the best cocktail with this bottle?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email