Bacardi Oakheart Smooth Spiced Rum uploaded by Shawna S.

BY BACARDI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Bacardi Oakheart Smooth Spiced Rum 750 ml

• What could I mix this with? And could I still make coquit...7 Answers
  • I need to try this! Is the taste nice? And what would you...8 Answers
  • What can I mix this with? Good drinks?9 Answers
Bacardi Oakheart Smooth Spiced Rum
  • "It's my first choice when I make coquito for Thanksgiving & Christmas. " in 1 review
  • "Mix it with your hot cocoa or make a spicy white Russian to warm you up through the winter months. " in 1 review
  • "Its also pretty smooth to just drink straight" in 1 review
  • "Makes a great choice for spiced drinks and you're able to taste all ur ingredients bc it goes down silky smooth " in 1 review
Ivy S.
detroit MI
Review for: Spiced Smooth more...
I have been on a quest to find a good rum. We recently purchased 25 different rums and tasted them back to back. This finished in the #2 spot, but #1 based on value. our quest continues but this is now our go to rum, easily beating out many popular rums and expensive sippers, hands down. One of my favorite drinks, because of the mixed taste between rum and bourbon. When drunk on it’s own, terrific neat, without ice to enjoy it’s full flavor. Really excellent in coffee! As well.
Rosie V.
Review for: Oakheart more...
I love this rum for shots. It’s also great with coke on the rocks. I would rank this higher than other brands and definitely went beyond my expectations. I wouldn’t say it’s expensive. You can purchase it with a glass cup for the same price as purchasing it alone.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA
This is one of the few liquors that I actually like. I have actually had this with many different types of soda. I find that when it is placed into different sodas it can create a totally different flavor from any other beverage it is placed in.
Deborah S.
N Middletown, NJ
This is my favorite spiced rum! I first tried it on a cruise vacation, when I visited Puerto Rico and Bacardi's factory there. It is much smoother than other spiced rums, and is not expensive at all. If you happen to find this in your local liquor store, definitely give it a try! You will not be disappointed!
Ryan H.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Oakheart more...
First experienced this in a beer/shot combo mixed drink on a cruise. It was a great compliment to the beer. Very smooth and easy to sip by itself or use in a mixed drink. Reasonable pricing makes this easy to buy again and again.
Tiffany B.
Lincoln
Bought to make egg nog a couple years ago. I was not disappointed, and ended up drinking the whole batch by myself. Oh well; the best things in life aren't always shared. It tastes good just with ice too, if you're wondering.
Nicole Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of spiced rum, but this one is pretty good. Not pricey. This is my husbands favorite rum to have with his Coca Cola. It’s smoother than other brands I’ve tried.
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
I like the Spiced Rum but I only drink it in fruity drinks. I'm not a girl that drinks it straight. So I can't really know how to tell you that it's a great Rum except it's really good in those fruity drinks. Because that's all I ever have it as.
And I know how to do it with frozen strawberries, pineapples & fruit in a bag from Walmart in the Frozen section man go get this and try IT! And then add some of the strawberry daiquiri mix, pop this ALL in a blender and mix it with some ice and you have one amazing drink!!!!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Oakheart more...
I love Bacardi Oakheart! It is a dark spiced rum and is aged for a year in oak barrels giving it a smoked whiskey bourbon taste. This is the best transition drink for someone trying to switch to rum. It pairs perfectly with coke and gives it a vanilla coke taste. I love it.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Oakheart more...
Bacardi Oakheart is so good! It is a spiced rum that is aged in oak barrels so it gets an almost whiskey like taste to it. Much better than Captain Morgan, not as sweet, the spiced flavors come out more than the sugars.
Leslie P.
Valdosta, GA
Whats your favorite mixer for Bacardi Oakheart? Or do you prefer it straight?
Melissa A.
What can I mix this with? Good drinks?
Sonia  K.
United Kingdom
I need to try this! Is the taste nice? And what would you mix it with? I usually have Bacardi with coke.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Omgoodness! I love Bacardi but have never seen or heard of this. Someone tell me how it is?
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
What could I mix this with? And could I still make coquito with this?