Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada uploaded by Keturah P.Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada uploaded by Deborah M.

BY BACARDI #10 in Cocktail Mixes

Bacardi® Mixers Pina Colada.
Non-alcoholic frozen concentrated mixer.
170 calories per 8 fl oz prepared. see more...

• Is this anyone’s favorite? Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada2 Answers
  • Does this actually have a nice coconut flavor or is it al...2 Answers
  • is it water base? or milk?1 Answers
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Delicious and refreshing. Diet easy to mix a drink at home and feel like I've gone out on the town. Great way to entertain friends and family as well. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone. Try it!My favorite frozen drink mixers. Tastes great. I love to put some fresh berries in it sometimes. Love the pina and strawberry daiquiri. Price is affordable but will pay it because I like it so much.
Kristian C.
This one was okay. Still makes a good drink but I probably wo7ldnt purchase again. I believe I purchased it from walmart. First time customer to this. Disappointed. But it got the job done. I would use this if I had nothing else. Yeah it's recommendable
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
One of my favorite things ever! Perfect for summer days as a slush. Usually bring it out at cook outs and mix it with a lemon lime soda! It always takes me back to summers past and it is just the right amount of sweet without being overpowering!!!
Kimberly Z.
Greensboro
MY FAVORITE MIX! I buy at any store that sells products like this. I love to mix with my liquor, also good for non alcoholic drinks as well. I will always buy this, can never disappoint me.. I love this. I recommend this to all my friends! ❤️❤️❤️
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing . I️ like strawberry better
Sherrie M.
All you need is ice, rum and a blender and you have a perfect party. Great for hot summer days. Want to treat the kiddies? Substitute Sprite for the rum and they can enjoy a refreshing summer drink too!!
Jen A.
When you have family from the Carribean and want to make a nice, easy drink then, of course Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada is definitely the one to use.  Especially when you have a house full of guests.  Taste is awesome!!!
Njean J.
San Antonio
Can make delicious drink with this mixer. You can add your favorite Bacardi liquor.... can be purchased at any liquor store in your area. It is extremely delicious. I would definitely purchase again
🌮Jessica L.
Covington, TN
Delicious. Makes me think I’m on an island. Kroger’s typically is where i buy it. I think it has a smooth taste. Sweet. Cheaper. Repeat customer. Bought several. Yes i am satisfied. Delicious
Brooke T.
Some of these can be a little sweet but I actually love the pina colada flavor. These are so delicious and I love how easy they are to make! Super affordable and would definitely buy again:
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Does this actually have a nice coconut flavor or is it all pineapple? I love Pina Coladas but I wouldn't want to try it unless the flavor is really there.
Tiffany H.
Is this anyone’s favorite? Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
is it water base? or milk?