BY BACARDI #46 in Cocktail Mixes

Martini & rossi asti sparkling wine 750 ml

Bacardi Martini & Rossi Asti Sparkling Wine 750 ml
  • "These are the perfect size to have on hand for unexpected brunch company either on its own or mixed with orange juice for a mimosa!" in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect size so you don't have to drink whole bottle if you don't want." in 3 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This tastes so delicious I could honestly drink it all day lol. These small four bottles are perfect for those whom like a fresh glass of something sweet once a day or longer. You don’t feel pressured into drinking the whole bottle as often these types of carbonated drinks don’t stay fresh for long. Really convenient and a really yummy wine
Jared A.
Cayce
When I first purchased this I was very skeptical to try it. I was not disappointed after my first glass. It's a very smooth sparkling wine and great choice for socializing with friends.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
These mini bottles are great for parties and for splitting up and giving as gifts. Their sparkling wine is delicious as always. The taste is not compromised, it is merely cut into smaller portions at a fair cost
Kelly F.
Martini&Rossi is one of my favorite champagnes. I don't like many wines so I tend to go with champagne and I love Martini&Rossi. The taste is on the sweeter side and it is really good. I tend to purchase this whenever it's available over anything else.
Jessica B.
Tucson
OK so I haven't tried this influencer has pointed this out to me to an item I had no idea existed I have to check the stuff down this stuff looks awesome I will be a first time buyer and hopefully a very much repeat buyer thank you influencer
Malyssa T.
Grand Terrace, CA
Is it crazy that I love to stock an ice chest of these at the family Christmas party? Well call me crazy, because it's just not Christmas without Grandma Sally knocking back too many of these bad boys! They're even better the morning after with some orange juice or peach nectar!
Robyn L.
Valencia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! Love the small bottles for camping/packing in a cooler and there isn't any waste! I don't have to feel guilty about drinking the whole bottle either. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes sparkling drinks!
Alisha H.
Merrillville, IN
These were given to my mother and I to try at a party because we I like Rim and she loves Asti! It was great! Something that we will continue to serve for our own enjoyment and at parties and get togethers. Glad we got to try it.
Erika G.
I wanted to feel classy one night so I went out and bought these! Omg they were so good and so smooth! It got me
Feeling good so quick! They were a bit pricey but that didn't stop me from
Buying a few more times lol
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have not tried this but I would definitely like to try this when I saw that there is a sparkling wine made by Bacardi I thought wow I'd like to see what that taste like. I'm interested to see what other people think of this and I'm wondering if I can actually get it in Texas!
Charlotte H.
Peacehaven, East Sussex
Why exactly are these on the health and fitness page?
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Well since they are on the fitness page. Are they yummy?
Teria L.
Ames, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I haven't tasted these before, do they taste really good?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm confused. Why this non-healthy stuff is in fitness section?
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
Is Asti a good option for mimosas?