BY BACARDI #43 in Rum

jazmine M.
I love it the flavor is the right amount mix in with the liquor, I am a repeat consumer just not everyday or every week . So I say it’s delicious 😋 an not bad for being flavored liquor. It is definitely something I would buy again !!! Keep up the good flavors .
Jhazalyn P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Bacardi’s flavored runs. They’re pretty strong and mix very well. I particularly like this flavor with orange mango juice. You can find it at most liquor stores for around twenty bucks.
Jennifer W.
Very smooth taste great flavor. Is great on its own but is even better mixed. Have had this in a multitude of ways in a lot of different drinks find it to surprisingly be multi-purpose.
Alexis R.
Gainesville , VA
I don’t drink that much but if I’m going to the liquor store I’m definitely grabbing a bottle, I’m not sure why I love rum so much but I do. This mango taste makes it suppppper easy to mix it if that’s what you’re into, also goes down super smooth. I will always recommend this drink to anyone that’ll listen
Vania V.
Philadelphia , PA
Great to mix drinks with! You add a simple mix like sprite and it taste like a tropical punch (no pun intended) drink. It is to go rum for graduation, get togethers, birthday parties, or anniversaries!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
If you're looking for an affordable bottle to get the job done, this drink will do just that. Probably not my go-to cup of tea, but when I'm trying to have a fun night on a little budget this will be my weapon of choice. It has a pleasant fruity taste that isn't too overpowering, like malibu.
Christina S.
Definitely good to have on its own, but the mango is kind of overpowering. Otherwise it is a great affordable run, and can be used in mixed drinks. My friend and I just chose to take shots of it before a concert one time and it was hard to get down because of the overpowering taste.
Fish E.
This is actually my favorite rum!! It's so smooth and tastes great!! It's the one of the few things I actually don't mind taking shots of and it works really well with mixed drinks!
River W.
Dunlap
Live like a the captain of your very own pirate ship sailing the open seas of the Caribbean with this delicious, fruity beverage. Intended to be mixed with other ingredients for some seriously tasty cocktails, you could drink this by itself and be fully satisfied.
Shontay B.
It is super strong but in a good way. I love the taste of mango and this has just a hint of it. If you aren't into the taste of alcohol, you would definitely want to use this with a mixer. But if you're okay with a bit of a kick, it's fine on its own too.
Monica M.
Palmdale , CA
What juice does this go well with??