BACARDÍ®

BACARDI Limon Rum, Gluten...
1999 Reviews
5 / 5
I love the different flavours you can get of Bacardi and this one tastes so crisp and fresh .Served over ice or with mint and soda water it tastes lovely and refreshing.
5 / 5
A nice light lemon taste to this blend I like yo mix it with Diet Coke with a nice edge of fresh lemon 🍋. A hood refreshing drink for the summer by the pool. Due for a new bottle since this one is almost gone. Try it you will like it.
5 / 5
Buen aroma... Sabor auténtico... Ideal para tomar una tarde de domingo con los amigos... Formato de 700ml... 32% vol alcohol!!! Muy buena marca en general... Recomendado...
5 / 5
I discovered this a few years ago in my local pub. Fresh taste and is as equally good with a full fat cola or the diet version. Would highly recommend
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Para tomar de manera puntual es una combinación muy rica este, ya que tiene un ligero toque a limón y depende de cómo se combine puede resultar delicioso.
5 / 5
This.bacardi rum is perfect for drinks and cocktails. It has this amazing, sour, lemony taste, perfect for hot summer days. I.highly recommend it
5 / 5
Best rum to drink on a hot day. Mix it with lemonade or sprite… or both and you have a fun, refreshing summer drink! It would make a good shot as well!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
One of the better flavored rums on the market. The lemon flavor is decent and you can use this with a mixer or as a shot. Great rum for a hot summer day.
5 / 5
I’ve been drinking Bacardi Limon Rum on & off for years. It’s good stuff! Very smooth flavor with a nice citrus edge. Tasty by itself or with additions. Price is moderate but worth it. I do recommend! :-)
5 / 5
One of my go to's for light mixed drinks. Been a favorite since I could drink. Also great as a chilled shot