BY BACARDI

Introduced in 1995, BACARDI LIMON - the first BACARDI Flavored Rum – is named after the Spanish word for lemon. BACARDI Limon is a unique blend of BACARDI Rum infused with an artful combination of all-natural lemon, lime and grapefruit essences. see more...

Theresa L.
saint paul
Love love love this lemon flavored rum! Good value. Great taste. Goes down nice and smooth as a shot. I coat the rim of shot glass in sugar take the shot and bite a lemon. Just a few and I feel great lol. I will definitely buy again as I always have a bottle in my freezer and recommend to all my family and friends.
Kristina W.
This rum is perfect if you don’t like the taste of liquor! That being said it’s also a dangerous one, because it tastes just like lemon-lime soda. It’s very affordable and easily found in most stores that sell liquor. I mix it with sprite and can’t even tell it’s in there, until the effects kick in. Two thumbs up!
Maylyn♛ B.
I have tried this Bacardi before, I bought it to take along with me for a party. I don’t usually get this rum. It was good but I like my Bacardi Silver better. I have only bought this once, overall I’m satisfied with the product.
Sarah I.
Cleveland
This rum is smooth and does not even need to be mixed with anything to enjoy. This is my go to rum, as no others really compare. The price is perfect as well and won’t hurt your pockets. Overall, this is the only rum I drink.
Kristy T.
Newnan, GA
The best tasting Bacardi in my opinion! I’ve bought this multiple times and is my go-to rum on affordability. Add a squeeze of lime and it’s the perfect combination. Great flavor compared to other ones i’ve tried.
Nicole L.
Dighton , MA
This rum is delicious. It can be consumed on the rocks or mixed in a light lemonade. It is very reasonably priced. You can buy a big bottle and keep in the freezer which is great. I will continue to purchase this.
Rachel T.
hugo
Absolutely my favorite. I will buy and drink this forever. It is an amazing beverage. I drink this all the time with many different products. Very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who likes rum.
Steven S.
Fairfax
Perfect run for making Mojitos. Provides that lemon taste and a smooth rum taste all in one. Reasonably priced for a well known brand. My go to rum brand and flavor choice.
Amy C.
Bacardi Limon was my staple drink of choice for a couple of months, and even though I'm drinking it much more infrequently now, it'll always be one of my old faves. I like citrus-y drinks and I usually mixed it with Sprite or other lemon-lime sodas. I enjoy white rum much more than dark rum. A great, classic flavor!
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
This rum is so good . Very smooth in taste , I can literally mix it with anything !  It is very delicious and I'm never disappointed in this brand . I recommend to anyone who likes a smooth drink ,doesn't compare to any others . Would definetly purchase again