BACARDI LIMÓN RUM  uploaded by Ashley N.BACARDI LIMÓN RUM  uploaded by lacey e.

BY BACARDI

Bacardi Limón Rum is an intense spirit with the aroma and taste of citrus. Bacardi Limón Rum is a combination of lemon, lime and grapefruit on the palate. These citrus flavors are achieved from cold pressing the essential oils out of the fruits, and adding those oils to Bacardi Rum. Ideal for mixing in cocktails, Bacardi Limón Rum is easy to drink and compliments beverages that beg for a citrus touch or enhancement. see more...

nikki w.
I love this rum! I often host events at my home and always have a variety of cocktails, wines, beers, and spirits for my guests. Bacardi Limon is one of my go-to rums for my guests. Not only is it a rum that everyone is familiar with but it also tastes amazing regardless of what drink you make with it.
J T.
I like this, it's light, has a presence without being overwhelming and I absolutely love the limon addition as it's my favorite fruit to accompany rum! This rum should not make you feel the next day (unless there are just extraordinary circumstances), this is a great rum for the price too.
amanda m.
Chesapeake, VA
This was one of the first alcohols I had the pleasure of drinking. It pairs really well with most juices as well as Sprite and grenadine. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like something refreshing. It is crisp and cool. I enjoy a nice drink every now and then.
Brenda L.
Bacardi Limon Rum is one of my favorite Rums. I like to drink this in the summer, sometimes while hanging around the pool. I have got many people hooked on it. I like to make a mixed drink with Bacardi Limon Rum, cranberry juice cocktail and orange slices.
Veronica S.
Springfield
Bacardi limon has a citrusy taste to it, goes well with like sprite of something citrusy. Bacardi piñacolada goes well with pineapple juice or coconut juice, or both. Love the taste it’s so tropical. Bar arid is a good drink to mix it with juice or soda.
Abigail Y.
Union City, NJ
Goes perfectly with sprite. You can mix to the point where you can’t taste the liquor, sip and have a nice night without getting sloppy. We all know Bacardi is affordable and easy to get for the perfect pregame.
Gabrielle L.
My go to rum! It is literally the perfect drink chilled with lemonade and a splash of sprite. Great price for the quality and honestly I think it’s smoother than its pricier counters. I have never been disappointed in Bacardi and the Límon flavor has blown me away.
Arieanne H.
Ferndale
Purchased at: Kroger
Bacardi is my favorite and go to when it comes to rum and the price is good this i have had mixed with pepsi and also with seirra mist with a lemon slice in both and makes for a refreshing cocktail.
Anna T.
temple
I like this limon rum. I do not usually like flavored rum but I bought this to put into my corona. You drink the neck of the corona and then pour a shot of Bacardi limon into the beer and then add a lime and turn it over to mix. It’s delicious and I recommend to anyone!
Sarajean M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Great tasting rum for the value. Doesn’t have a bad kick to it. I am not a huge drinker so I need something that tastes good. Tastes great mixed with strawberry lemonade. I’ve blended with ice as well to make a strawberry lemonade daiquiri and it was delicious.