BACARDI LIMÓN RUM  uploaded by Ashley N.BACARDI LIMÓN RUM  uploaded by lacey e.

BY BACARDI

Bacardi Limón Rum is an intense spirit with the aroma and taste of citrus. Bacardi Limón Rum is a combination of lemon, lime and grapefruit on the palate. These citrus flavors are achieved from cold pressing the essential oils out of the fruits, and adding those oils to Bacardi Rum. Ideal for mixing in cocktails, Bacardi Limón Rum is easy to drink and compliments beverages that beg for a citrus touch or enhancement. see more...

Gabrielle L.
My go to rum! It is literally the perfect drink chilled with lemonade and a splash of sprite. Great price for the quality and honestly I think it’s smoother than its pricier counters. I have never been disappointed in Bacardi and the Límon flavor has blown me away.
Anna T.
temple
I like this limon rum. I do not usually like flavored rum but I bought this to put into my corona. You drink the neck of the corona and then pour a shot of Bacardi limon into the beer and then add a lime and turn it over to mix. It’s delicious and I recommend to anyone!
Sarajean M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Great tasting rum for the value. Doesn’t have a bad kick to it. I am not a huge drinker so I need something that tastes good. Tastes great mixed with strawberry lemonade. I’ve blended with ice as well to make a strawberry lemonade daiquiri and it was delicious.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
I think this is one of the more subtle and satisfying flavors of Bacardi. The price is totally reasonable and the taste is well beyond what I would have expected. A shot of limon, Diet Coke, and a twist of lemon? Welcome to summer!
Nic B.
Lemon drop martinis are my absolute favorite.
But sometimes it can be too strong. One day I mixed Bacardi Lemon with lemonade and I knew I had my new favorite drink! It’s smooth delicious taste makes this my go to drink!
Megan T.
Hastings , MI
This stuff is another rum that makes some pretty darn good mixed drinks. I’m sure it’s good with sprite, but I usually drink it with Diet Coke and it’s fantastic! I would defiantly recommend this drink to others.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
This is a goto with Diet Caffeine Free come. I love the flavor it adds like a lemon twist was added. It’s a bit on the sweet side, which I like. I imagine if you add a regular Coke, it would be too sweet.
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
one of the best bacardis ! limon is tasty and i feel it’s just better to mix with sprite ! good for shots as well no hangovers i’ve purchased this many many times and will repurchase again 100%
Lilo A.
While not as good as dragonberry, this rum is a tart almost bitter taste which I usually have to have mixed. I will usually order this if it’s hot and I need a refresher in the summer. Would definitely buy again.
Lisa T.
Kenosha, WI
Bacardi limon is very flavorful!! I love lemon in my drinks so this is perfect!!! It ca be purchased at your local liquor store. The price varies by size, but roughly around $15. It' my go to whenever I need to go grab something for myself. And of course I would buy it again!!! It goes great with diet coke!! And of course I add more lemons to it : )