BY BACARDI #15 in Rum

Bacardi Limon Rum
  • "I am generally not a fan of rum, but this mixes well SO many things-juices, sodas, etc." in 6 reviews
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I like this brand of rum to make mixed drinks with. You can make a nice, fresh, fruity mixed drink with this. It tastes delicious to me and compared to alternative #rum; I like this one the best to mix and make nice drinks for Spring and Summer time! Bacardi Limon Rum
#BacardiLimonRum #Bacardi
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Aaaah Bacardi limon... sweet and smooth! It’s yummie, great mix if you would like a simple drink with some soda or even just with some ice. Once again not too pricey at all, i would recommend this to anyone who like lemon flavors and appreciates the smooth sweet taste. I would def but this again.
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not much of a drinker, but I did use this product to make a sangria recipe that I found and it was so good! I don’t care for the taste of alcohol much so this was something I enjoyed with the lemon flavor. Will definitely repurchase!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This is great for a refreshing summer drink. Use a soda like sprite or something light and I loved adding fruit to it. I also used it for Sangria and it was delicious. The price is pretty average. Wouldn’t say it’s my first choice of a drink but it’s decent! Overall I’m satisfied with the purchase.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Try this! It will catch any sipping lady off guard, but isn’t that the fun in drinking with your friends! This is the key to any good night! Pregame! Postgame! Etc. I love this brand. Highly recommended.
Holly P.
I enjoy the wide variety of flavors offered by Bacardi but I always go back to the Bacardi Limon. I use this in the summer time to make spiked Lemonade and Iced tea for parties. I also use it to add a bit of lemon flavor to hot toddies in the cooler months. This by far is the most versatile flavor and I would be lost without my go to.
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This used to be my drink when I first turned 21. I would mix it with Redbull or Monster. Greatest thing ever. Was all I would drink! I would get if wherever, and I never spent more than $15. I would definitely buy it again.
tay f.
burton
I like this flavor a lot! I like mixing it with a little bit of lemonade or even half and half lemonade tea! You can find this just about anywhere! Walmart, Meijer, or any liquor store. I wasn't disappointed in any way! I was for sure satisfied with this drink. It's not too expensive either!
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
No, just no.   You will regret this purchase.  Tastes like plastic and doesn’t mix well into a drink.  The lemon flavor is absent.   You will get madly hung over.   If you like rum, buy a higher end brand.  Avoid the attractive price point it’s just not worth it...
Valerie H.
What makes a great mixed drink with this?
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite. Talk about delicious!
Meg H.
What's your favorite mixer for this?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
How do u like Bacardi Lemon
karina e.
Snellville, GA
Is it good and lemony tasting