BY BACARDI #6 in Rum

• What are some good mixes for this? 3 Answers
  • What's your favorite mixer for this?5 Answers
  • I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal L...6 Answers
Bacardi Limon Rum
  • "I am generally not a fan of rum, but this mixes well SO many things-juices, sodas, etc." in 6 reviews
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
its ok. I used to drink a lot of it with Pepsi...in my younger party days, so maybe that is why I am not a huge fan of it any more. Its at pretty much any liqure store. Not to expensive, pretty comparable in price. Overall, I think Rum has come has come a long way in a variety of flavors.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have never really been a fan of rum. I've always leaned more towards tequila and vodka but I've recently taken a liking to mojitos which use rum. I tried a mojito made with Bacardi and I loved it! It tasted fresh as well as refreshing but be careful because this can sneak up on you! lol
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite liquor. My favorite ways to drink it are mixed with either frozen lemonade, frozen limeade, or Sprite. It is best served cold. It mixes well with sweet mixers. This is a liquor that I have purchased over and over again. It is reasonably priced, too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love rum. There are days when I'm looking for the perfect rum to make myself that refreshing, tropical drink, to relieve some stress right after work. I have this in my house. ready for those days. I like this drink but I enjoy mixing it. I will not drink this straight.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
The perfect base for a fruity mixture! I think it taste really good with pineapple, cranberry or any juice really. The price is reasonable for flavor and size. Very affordable. I would buy again! If your not a fruity person try alone with a soda. It's good by itself!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I just had the most amazing mojito at BJ's and it included Bacardi Limon. I have definitely had it before by itself over ice and it has a great taste and it goes down smoothly. My favorite is to have it in mixed drinks though and it's pretty affordable.
Evagelia A.
Evagelia A.
Absolutely fantastic, my favorite citrus alcohol. Goes down smooth with no burn or unappealing after taste. Perfect for on the rocks or mixed into a favorite cocktail, or my personal favorite, as part of a lemon drop shot!
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I'm ready to be drinking I drink on occasion on special holidays this is one of the coaches I go for on the 4th of July and New Years and I could really sit down and enjoy it and relax or even if I'm having a rough day
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I don't tend to drink a clear rum like this by itself. I feel like this is better mixed. I look up a ton of recipes for events using this rum. SUPER EASY! just use Pinterest. the price is fairly cheap too.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
I drink this in lemonade or pink lemonade. Cant taste it really but it gets the job done. If you put this in pink lemonade it takes away some of the sugary sweetness with the lemon flavor it gives off
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
What makes a great mixed drink with this?
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite. Talk about delicious!
Meg H.
Meg H.
What's your favorite mixer for this?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
How do u like Bacardi Lemon
karina e.
karina e.
Snellville, GA
Is it good and lemony tasting