BY BACARDI #31 in Rum

Bacardi Limon Rum
  • "I am generally not a fan of rum, but this mixes well SO many things-juices, sodas, etc." in 6 reviews
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have never really been a fan of rum. I've always leaned more towards tequila and vodka but I've recently taken a liking to mojitos which use rum. I tried a mojito made with Bacardi and I loved it! It tasted fresh as well as refreshing but be careful because this can sneak up on you! lol
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
its ok. I used to drink a lot of it with Pepsi...in my younger party days, so maybe that is why I am not a huge fan of it any more. Its at pretty much any liqure store. Not to expensive, pretty comparable in price. Overall, I think Rum has come has come a long way in a variety of flavors.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite liquor. My favorite ways to drink it are mixed with either frozen lemonade, frozen limeade, or Sprite. It is best served cold. It mixes well with sweet mixers. This is a liquor that I have purchased over and over again. It is reasonably priced, too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love rum. There are days when I'm looking for the perfect rum to make myself that refreshing, tropical drink, to relieve some stress right after work. I have this in my house. ready for those days. I like this drink but I enjoy mixing it. I will not drink this straight.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
The perfect base for a fruity mixture! I think it taste really good with pineapple, cranberry or any juice really. The price is reasonable for flavor and size. Very affordable. I would buy again! If your not a fruity person try alone with a soda. It's good by itself!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I just had the most amazing mojito at BJ's and it included Bacardi Limon. I have definitely had it before by itself over ice and it has a great taste and it goes down smoothly. My favorite is to have it in mixed drinks though and it's pretty affordable.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
Happy Hour Expert
I drink this in lemonade or pink lemonade. Cant taste it really but it gets the job done. If you put this in pink lemonade it takes away some of the sugary sweetness with the lemon flavor it gives off
Meranda F.
Meranda F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is my favorite type of Barcardi. I mix it with Pepsi & it tastes like the old Pepsi twist but better! Lol And Bacardi Limon is really the only thing I can take shots of without a chaser.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Bacardi limon is best enjoyed in a cocktail with white soda, in my opinion. I'm sure most people will agree. Garnished with a lemon or a lime, whichever you prefer, one fantastic cocktail.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bacardi Limon + Lemonade = One amazing summer drink. It blends very well into almost any mixer and does not have that terrible after taste like some other liquors can.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
What makes a great mixed drink with this?
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite. Talk about delicious!
Meg H.
Meg H.
What's your favorite mixer for this?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
How do u like Bacardi Lemon
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
What are some good mixes for this?