BY BACARDI #44 in Rum

Bacardi Limon Rum
  • "I am generally not a fan of rum, but this mixes well SO many things-juices, sodas, etc." in 6 reviews
Ashley W.
North Tonawanda
This is a great rum.  I tend to drink citron and sprite when I go out but when I need something a bit smoother than vodka this is my go to.   My reason is the same as the vodka, for the flavor.  The lemon flavor pairs well with sprite making it feel like your only drinking soda and are able to drink more and faster
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I drank this one time and that was enough for me. First off, I don't know if it's just because it's a lemon flavor or if it really smells lije it, but this reminded me of pineal. I also felt really dizzy and nauseous later. It's affordable if you want something that's flavored for drinks but I don't recommend it.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I like this brand of rum to make mixed drinks with. You can make a nice, fresh, fruity mixed drink with this. It tastes delicious to me and compared to alternative #rum; I like this one the best to mix and make nice drinks for Spring and Summer time! Bacardi Limon Rum
#BacardiLimonRum #Bacardi
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! Tastes great as a mixer and is really inexpensive so it’s good to stock up on if you’re having a party. The flavor is easy to pair with and makes really delicious cocktails with a tropical feel. It’s also easy to find so most restaurants and catering halls tend to carry it.
Stacie R.
south bend
My parents always had this in the house and it’s something that we’ve used insangria as weird as it sounds it’s good I’m piña colatas! It’s pretty reasonable but we don’t use it all of the time so that’s why I think it lasts in our house.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had it in a mixed drink once. It was pretty good. Very syrupy flavor though. I would drink it if it was provided, but I’ve had better flavored rums and would probably never purchase it myself. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Emily H.
I used this Bacardi limon rum in a lemon-lime punch I made. I substituted it for something I was unable to find. It was very good and everyone liked it! I would use it again for the recipe in place of the other ingredient.
Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
PUT THIS IN HALF A GLASS OF SPRITE AND ENJOY! So good with sprite. Or club soda, if you’re into that kind of thing.... I love this stuff: definitely my go-to drink when I’m trying to keep it simple! Absolutely delicious
Sarah B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
BACARDI LIMÓN RUM is really great for mixing in spiked punch. I’ve purchased a few times and would buy again. It tastes great and the price is affordable. Compared to other brands, I would choose this first.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is usually my go to drink - limon 7. Very good lemon/lime flavor. Good quality of rum at a great price. You really can’t go wrong with Bacardi. I highly recommend this brand of rum, all the flavors are very good.
Valerie H.
What makes a great mixed drink with this?
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite. Talk about delicious!
Meg H.
What's your favorite mixer for this?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
How do u like Bacardi Lemon
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are some good mixes for this?