BY BACARDI #29 in Rum

Bacardi Limon Rum
  • "I am generally not a fan of rum, but this mixes well SO many things-juices, sodas, etc." in 6 reviews
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I like this brand of rum to make mixed drinks with. You can make a nice, fresh, fruity mixed drink with this. It tastes delicious to me and compared to alternative #rum; I like this one the best to mix and make nice drinks for Spring and Summer time! Bacardi Limon Rum
#BacardiLimonRum #Bacardi
Amber D.
Saint Paul, MN
This is college at its finest - when you’re sick of vodka you drink limon. Overall it’s a fine flavor when you mix it with another drink - but on its own i wouldn’t recommend it. I’ll buy again, but more out of nostalgia than anything else.
Rachel S.
Fullerton , CA
If you haven’t tried this, you’re missing out! Hands down one of my favorite drinks. You can drink it straight! If you don’t want to then it also pairs amazing with lemonade. Super affordable and great taste. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had it in a mixed drink once. It was pretty good. Very syrupy flavor though. I would drink it if it was provided, but I’ve had better flavored rums and would probably never purchase it myself. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Emily H.
I used this Bacardi limon rum in a lemon-lime punch I made. I substituted it for something I was unable to find. It was very good and everyone liked it! I would use it again for the recipe in place of the other ingredient.
Sarah B.
Belleville, MI
BACARDI LIMÓN RUM is really great for mixing in spiked punch. I’ve purchased a few times and would buy again. It tastes great and the price is affordable. Compared to other brands, I would choose this first.
Jenna L.
Purcellville, VA
This item is easy to mix with others and tastes great. The value was great for the amazing taste. The packaging is great and don’t see need for improvement. I’ve used this item a couple times and would purchase it again.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love a shot of Bacardi limon in my Corona! It's light and refreshing and gives a Great taste to the beer. I love the lemon flavor and it's not too expensive! I love drinking this with my friends at the beach bar!
Amber D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just purchased Bacardi Limon for Cinco de Mayo and used them in loaded Coronas. This alcohol has a great flavor and can be used to make many types of delicious cocktails! I will definitely purchase again!
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Valerie H.
What makes a great mixed drink with this?
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I always mixed this with Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite. Talk about delicious!
Meg H.
What's your favorite mixer for this?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
How do u like Bacardi Lemon
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are some good mixes for this?