Bacardi® Gran Reserva Limitada Rum 750mL uploaded by Shawna A.

BY BACARDI #66 in Rum

Expertly blended and crafted by our Maestros de Ron Bacardi. see more...

Brooke H.
I don't drink it but my inlaws love love love it ! Also get them some for part of there Christmas gift !!!
Renee M.
Inman
Love love mixing this with some cola. I l enjoy this on a nice quiet evening. I also enjoy it with friends.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
I am not a fan of the price but I really do think it mixes well with making a mixed drink.
Vanessa M.
Mansfield , TX
A little too dark for me but went down smooth. Not my absolute favorite to be honest.
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
Karen K.
London , ON
I feel like I'm drinking the finest there is! This one for me pretty much speaks for itself ! But don't just believe my word for it yiu must totally try it for yourself ! Great look My bottle smooth taste very refined I quite enjoyed it ! Woyid be great as a gift as well to someone important!
Flippy R.
For someone who is really, really picky about alchohol(not a heavy drinker, just occasionally) it is the very best thing to serve. Pricepoint is ok. Definetly best in its range and it's what I will always choose to have. Absolutely will buy again
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!
Ana Z.
This rum is a classic to take alone with ice or mixed to make drinks, is very tasty and has a very pleasant taste.

Este ron es un clásico para tomar solo con hielo o mezclado para hacer tragos, es muy sabroso y tiene un sabor muy agradable.