Bacardi® Gran Reserva Limitada Rum 750mL uploaded by Shawna A.

BY BACARDI #86 in Rum

Expertly blended and crafted by our Maestros de Ron Bacardi. see more...

Tyler Z.
This stuff is so great and delicious it's one of the only rums I like to drink plain and it taste amazing with ice and a splash of OJ
rebekah r.
Colton, CA
This one is for me to straight black out and forget the night im already a light weight as it is so this one does get to me haha
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
This limited reserve rum is flawless. Its a very strong taste and is amazing for sipping. I love how good and smooth it tastes
Samantha S.
Zanesville
I drink it when I go out club in it's my happy drink and helps me to not be so shy around a lot of people and I just love it
pearla t.
yuma
i like that the bottle is so mistitius and the flavor is very interesting and i would like very much to get this bottle again
Sarah G.
wow you know whats funny is that i live right by the bacardi place and its actually a pretty cool place the drinsk are good
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I was able to try this on our cruise int he Bahamas and they were making drinks using this and it was amazing and fruity
launa d.
I only drink bacardi when it comes to rum the taste is so amazing and so smooth. it blends seamlessly into mixed drinks
Summer S.
This is good rum for cocktails. Even good for cooking Christmas cookies or truffles. The right price for the product.
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
Definitely the best of the bunch use them slot at holidays and to wRm up if it’s chilly outside will warm your soul!!