Bacardi® Gran Reserva Limitada Rum 750mL uploaded by Shawna A.

BY BACARDI #85 in Rum

Expertly blended and crafted by our Maestros de Ron Bacardi. see more...

Corina B.
Modesto, CA
I love this rum. Well worth any extra cost. Its smooth and has an exceptional flavor. My most favorite rum. Its so versatile and tastes great in many different drinks. Well any drink actually.
Terre C.
Smooth testing. Tastes great straight or mixes. Holds it's strength when put in ice drinks, or just with diet ok. Delicious.!!!! I would not buy any other kind!!
Carolina M.
Middlesex
The only Liquor I like a little is rum , this brand particularly is very good , smooth and the best part ....never get a hangover !!!! Love me some rum !!!!!
Aubree R.
Mesa, AZ
I have to say I once bought this just for the bottle but it always is one of my favorites also. I love to mix it with a coke or just drink it straight.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
So happy when I found this one. Everyone used it for their drinks and everything disappeared in seconds. It reminds me of put it on my list of favorites.
christal g.
Hudson
The limited edition flavor of gin is one of my top 5 liquor to drink. This flavor would be for a night of relaxing and drinking. Kinda expensive
Marquita C.
Danville
It's a great drink I like it it's very good to mix with certain things I don't drink it's a lot but when I do I'm definitely game to drink more
Kristen B.
Cookeville, TN
This liquor goes down nice and smooth. The taste was very good and I recommend it too my friends. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Anyelicagt G.
Can you say Rum and Cocoa!!! Bacardi is the oldie but goodie of rum. It never disappoint and is always at the bar no matter where you go!
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Favorite all-time favorite drink. I can drink this all day everyday I never get tired of it and it's not too expensive if you ask me