Bacardi® Gran Reserva Limitada Rum 750mL uploaded by Shawna A.

BY BACARDI #86 in Rum

Expertly blended and crafted by our Maestros de Ron Bacardi. see more...

Allison M.
Birmingham
I have fallen in love with a rum old fashioned, and this Bacardi rum is the reason why! It is smooth, spicy, and perfect for a straightforward cocktail. There is no reason to cover up this rum with strong mixers. It is delicious.
Heather H.
Aurora, MO
Very smooth and very flavorful rum. Great for any mixed drink! I personally enjoy it either straight out of the freezer or mixed with Dr. Pepper. Compared to others this is by far one of the smoothest runs I've tried.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Shannon O.
This is soooooo goood! I would never have thought to try it but friends had it at a get together and it was shockingly yummy! They did mention that it was pretty pricey so I'm not sure I would purchase it myself, but I sure enjoyed it anyway!
Rebecca F.
I bought this for my fiancee at a local liquor store as something different to try and he loved it!  He mixed it with Coke or Dr. Pepper but he said the taste was also great on its own.
Denise W.
Ozone Park, NY
THIS BACARDI GRAN RESERVA LIMITADA RUM IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! I LOVE TO MAKE MY VARIOUS MIXED DRINK RECIPES USING THIS RUM.  MY FRIENDS ALWAYS RAVE ABOUT THE SMOOTHNESS AND FLAVOR OF THIS RUM.  IT REALLY IS NUMERO UNO IN MY BOOK.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Angela G.
South holland, IL
this is one of my favorites, however this needs to be drank with caution. it is very strong. do not over do it or you will have the worst hangover in the morning.
Toni K.
Delicious. Only had a small amount but it was smooth, and mellow and very easy to drink. It's not something I've seen in stores very often so it was a very nice treat.
Virginia V.
Bacardi is one of my very favorite rums. Whether you drink it alone or use it in mixed drinks, it is just perfect. It is inexpensive, delicious and so easy to find.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
To be completely honest, I originally tried this because the bottle is pretty. I know. However I'm so glad I did because it is SO good! You need to try this asap!