Bacardi® Gran Reserva Limitada Rum 750mL uploaded by Shawna A.

BY BACARDI #85 in Rum

Expertly blended and crafted by our Maestros de Ron Bacardi. see more...

Jon W.
Linden, CA
This run is so smooth and satisfying! Though strong, and not be taken lightly, it can still be enjoyed easily. It is a great contender with any rum, and mixes very well with other drinks, though personal preference is alone.
Shawna A.
I toured the Bacardi factory in Puerto Rico this year and their facility and drinks are amazing. We ordered 2 bottles that you can only get there and they were the best room rum I've ever had.
Derrica B.
Raleigh, NC
Bacardi is my absolute fav! It is a party must have! It's not expensive and a little goes a long way. Want to know a little secret? Mix Bacardi with Lemonade and you will be amazed!!!
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Something about Bacardi and coke is super yummy! I found it to be extremely delicious!! Most brands are Bacardi can be pricey!! I am however a repeat customer! And I am satisfied with this product. It's never let me down!!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
A. F.
I wasn't expecting to like this rum as much as I do based on the fact that it is "barrel (bourbon) aged", and based on the low score of only 7.7 as of this review (I usually rate rums lower than the consensus rating). But this rum impressed me.I like this even better than the Bacardi Reserva Limitata, and the Bacardi Facundo Eximo, though it's not quite as good as the Bacardi Facundo Exquisito. It is a definitely a great rum.Smells and tastes of molasses, brown sugar, and vanilla, with a nice oak aged flavor that's not overly bourbon aged. Not as thin as the Bacardi Reserva Limitada and smoother as well, this is better than that is, at about the same price point. Highly recommended.
Natasha C.
Reading
It is a good tasty rum to have couples of drink. I bought at wine and spirits store. I am a first time buyer. It compares to alternatives in the bottle shape, but that's all. I will definitely recommended to others
Megan W.
Mesa
We had the opportunity to try this rum while at the Bacardi factory in Puerto Rico.  Overall it was okay as a sipping rum.  I probably wouldn't purchase it on my own but was great to be able to sample and enjoy while in PR.  Would recommend to friends though as it is worth a try.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This is good in a lil Brandy Glass I don`t Drink Much and I am a repeat Consumer the taste is delicious and It carries quite a punch to it , I bought it at Frenchy`s Liquors , I was happy with it kind of takes the edge off the day but im not a real drinker .
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This drink is soooo amazing, it's pretty pricey so we didn't use it for nothing we used it for my sisters wedding! It was not a disappointment at all! We got it as a gift from our uncle from Arizona and seriously we would buy it again! It was exactly what we needed for our night!