BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRumBACARDÍ®
BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Limitada Rum

BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Limitada Rum

The rarest and most luxurious expression of BACARDÍ, it was introduced in 2003 to honor the brand’s pioneering rum production process by blending an older base of BACARDÍ Rum. Gran Reserva Limitada is crafted by Maestros de Ron BACARDÍ who select the most exceptional barrel aged rums from the Bacardí family’s extensive reserves and then balance these with younger aged rums to produce a perfectly balanced yet richly flavored spirit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Limitada Rum!
Rachel R.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite rum! Bought in PR at the original Bacardi distillery. Was worth the price but not a drink to mix with anything like soda . Smooth going down and notes of honey I believe I noticed in it. Would drink on certain occasions because of the price but definitely worth it .
Hailey K.
Rockville, MD
This product is pricey but brings a full range of warm flavors that makes it worth the cash. That being said, this met my expectations for a delicious rum. Gran Reserva Limitada offers butterscotch and dry fruit notes with a dry finish. Best enjoyed neat.
Jon W.
Linden, CA
This run is so smooth and satisfying! Though strong, and not be taken lightly, it can still be enjoyed easily. It is a great contender with any rum, and mixes very well with other drinks, though personal preference is alone.
Summer S.
This is good rum for cocktails. Even good for cooking Christmas cookies or truffles. The right price for the product.
Kristen B.
Sparta, TN
This liquor goes down nice and smooth. The taste was very good and I recommend it too my friends. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Denise W.
THIS BACARDI GRAN RESERVA LIMITADA RUM IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! I LOVE TO MAKE MY VARIOUS MIXED DRINK RECIPES USING THIS RUM.  MY FRIENDS ALWAYS RAVE ABOUT THE SMOOTHNESS AND FLAVOR OF THIS RUM.  IT REALLY IS NUMERO UNO IN MY BOOK.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
So happy when I found this one. Everyone used it for their drinks and everything disappeared in seconds. It reminds me of put it on my list of favorites.
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
I only drink bacardi when it comes to rum the taste is so amazing and so smooth. it blends seamlessly into mixed drinks
shaidae G.
Absecon, NJ
I like this one too i always drink some of this at parties and events and things it has a really good taste to it
Natasha C.
Reading
It is a good tasty rum to have couples of drink. I bought at wine and spirits store. I am a first time buyer. It compares to alternatives in the bottle shape, but that's all. I will definitely recommended to others

Looking for your answer?