BY BACARDI #57 in Rum

Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Honestly, I didn't have high expectations of this rum. It is much better than I thought. I tried this as a sample at a local liquor store.  For an aged rum, this is much more similar to a whiskey than I excepted.  I didn't purchase it as I see very little usage in my own liquor collection for it.  If you happen to see it at a bar, buy a shot.  I enjoyed it served neat.
Vernetta L.
Deeper rum not available everywhere. This is one you use when rum is the highlight of the drink. Usually have to go to specialty liquor stores or larger vendors small guys don't carry it but worth the extra don't use as a mixer or you are wasting it.
Kimberly H.
Joelton, TN
My husband and I love Bacardi 8. The first time we tried it was in Puerto Rico at the Bacardi factory and ever since then it has been our favorite. It's smooth and mixes well. We like to add a shot to a glass of Coke. It's delicious!
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to have a rum and coke every once in awhile. I really like that I can buy this at my local grocery store. I'm a repeat customer and trust this brand. I'm not a huge rum drinker, but I do like this product.
Ashley G.
Atlanta, GA
I never liked aged rums. Then I had this rum. Wow so much flavor. Spicy and caramel notes. Great with Coke. In an old fashioned. Spicing up classic rum cocktails. Overall great product.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
On its own, Bacardi Maestro isn’t altogether that exciting. It’s got too much of a bitter edge, particularly on the finish, which tends to highlight the petrol character a bit too clearly. There’s nothing wrong with a little funk in a white rum, particularly at this completely reasonable price level, but you’ll probably want to use it as intended — in cocktails, rather than by itself.
Yesenia F.
Delicious rum. Had it while vacationing in Puerto Rico. Compared to others, it is more smooth and has a very unique delicious taste to it. Does not cause too much of a burning sensation. I bought it at a resort with a splash of coke and I was in heaven! Totally would recommend this to others!
Michelle D.
Bay Shore, NY
Smoothest rum I have ever had. It's a great rum to pour over ice and sip. It has a deep flavor. I got it as a birthday gift and it was perfect! Better than any other brand of rum I have ever tried, loved it!
Rocksi R.
Love using this rum for making coquito! It's strong but smooth and delicious tasting. My husband also enjoys this with his Cuba Libre drinks! Our preferred rums are Puerto Rican (I'm impartial when it comes to my island's pride in rum 😉) This is by far one of PR's best inexpensive rums!!!
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.