Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Steffany C.Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BACARDI #54 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Rum is amber in color and a blend of distilled rum that has been aged in charred oak barrels for two years. Bacardi Gold has aromas of burnt sugar, molasses and wood. Bacardi Gold is a smooth rum and has dominant flavors of oak, with vanilla, spice and tropical fruit. Bacardi Gold is full-bodied with a balanced finish of subtle wood. Drink Bacardi Gold Rum neat, on the rocks, mixed with colas or fruit juices, or in your favorite rum cocktails. see more...

Lizmar C.
Orlando, FL
This rum is a nice affordable option for a rum lover, along the cheaper runs I believe this one is the one that I would probably always Choose since it has a nice smooth flavor. I would recommend this rum for those who are having a get together and don’t want to spend much but still get a good quality rum
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
I didn’t see the option for
151. My favorite rum by the Bacardi brand. It’s strong yet smooth. I love mixing it with Malibu and some pineapple juice. The price is fair. A bit difficult to find however not all supermarkets carry this specific rum.
Becca J.
I would argue that this is the standard rum. I used to work in a liquor store and this was the go-to rum. It is affordable and tends to come with mail-in rebates. The flavor is not too strong but you will taste it in a drink. Overall, a good rum.
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
Tabrina B.
Not only is this good for making mixed drinks but also for Rum Cake. My go to when baking. I even used it on a ham for the holidays. The amount of use you can get out of a bottle is great. Would definitely purchase again.
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This a great tasting and affordable rum. I usually buy mine from the giant eagle liquor store. I use it to make mange drinks in the summer and it is always a favorite at family gatherings, especially pool parties!
Najha Kay F.
Bacardi GOLD Rum is the absolute best rum to use for a classic Rum and Coke. This is the only Rum I drink, because it’s smooth crisp. This Rum also works really well i margaritas, both shaken and a blended.
Sue B.
Great product to use with Hot Buttered rum drinks. This was was great compared to other priced runs. I am a repeat purchaser and enjoy the quality of this rum. I would recommend this rum to all my friends.
Brock T.
This is one of my favorite drinks . Actually just had some last night . You can’t make an official Cuba Libre without this perfect drink . Mix it or sip it straight and you’ll be partying like it’s 1862!
Damitta R.
Always have this on my bar for mixed drinks. Tastes great in my strawberry daiquiri. Strong crisp flavor on the rocks and makes a good Christmas gift for friends whom entertain at home.