Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Steffany C.Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BACARDI #56 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Rum is amber in color and a blend of distilled rum that has been aged in charred oak barrels for two years. Bacardi Gold has aromas of burnt sugar, molasses and wood. Bacardi Gold is a smooth rum and has dominant flavors of oak, with vanilla, spice and tropical fruit. Bacardi Gold is full-bodied with a balanced finish of subtle wood. Drink Bacardi Gold Rum neat, on the rocks, mixed with colas or fruit juices, or in your favorite rum cocktails. see more...

Lizmar C.
Orlando, FL
This rum is a nice affordable option for a rum lover, along the cheaper runs I believe this one is the one that I would probably always Choose since it has a nice smooth flavor. I would recommend this rum for those who are having a get together and don’t want to spend much but still get a good quality rum
Dillon D.
Ellaville, GA
This is the best tasting rum on the market in my opinion. I love making Cuba Libres out of it. If you use this recipe and you'll love it:

1 Part Bacardi Gold
3 parts Coke
Ice
Fresh Lime Juice (you can taste rest to choose the amount for you)
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This a great tasting and affordable rum. I usually buy mine from the giant eagle liquor store. I use it to make mange drinks in the summer and it is always a favorite at family gatherings, especially pool parties!
michelle s.
El Segundo, CA
Rum always good with pina colanda and love the taste it’s good and smooth. You can also tell the difference on cheap rum and the good rum and this is the good rum.
Ivana G.
Charlotte , NC
They say I have a tummy of steel. I personally love RuM. Add some coke with Lime or Ginger ale. Make it a cocktail but always ensure you drink plenty of water before and after your drinking sess. It leaves a nice hangover. That’s why the calories are worth it then! Hahaha
Kellie E.
Austin, TX
Barcardi is my go-to for all of my rum drinks. It tastes great in rum punches in the summer time and (in my opinion) mojitos year round! It is at a great price that everyone can afford, and the flavor does not disappoint. I would 100% buy this again for my rum needs.
Michelle G.
Columbus, OH
Recently bought some of this for a spiked cider recipe for ladies' night (I usually drink the silver liquors, and love Bacardi silver).  This gold really added a body to the cider.  Bacardi is my favorite affordable rum and I would love to try their others.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for rum which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink rum. This is my favorite liquor! thumbs up!
Becky M.
This rum is delicious. It mixes well with a variety of things. Its affordable and available at most liquor stores. I am a repeat customer of these products, especially the flavored kinds. In comparison to competitors it is the best. Overall I am satisfied.