Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Steffany C.Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BACARDI

Bacardi Gold Rum is amber in color and a blend of distilled rum that has been aged in charred oak barrels for two years. Bacardi Gold has aromas of burnt sugar, molasses and wood. Bacardi Gold is a smooth rum and has dominant flavors of oak, with vanilla, spice and tropical fruit. Bacardi Gold is full-bodied with a balanced finish of subtle wood. Drink Bacardi Gold Rum neat, on the rocks, mixed with colas or fruit juices, or in your favorite rum cocktails. see more...

Michaela M.
Lexington
I love the taste and how the bottle looks. The first thing I look at is the way it portrays itself from the bottle. Does it look appealing enough to drink.
It’s pretty good compared to different alternatives.
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
This was definitely a rum to remember for myself. I wanted to try a darker rum and this one was pretty inexpensive. I do not recommend taking it straight, this is definitely great for mixing with soda though! The finish is pretty smooth. I do have to say I prefer sweeter lighter rums.
Ivana G.
Charlotte , NC
They say I have a tummy of steel. I personally love RuM. Add some coke with Lime or Ginger ale. Make it a cocktail but always ensure you drink plenty of water before and after your drinking sess. It leaves a nice hangover. That’s why the calories are worth it then! Hahaha
michelle s.
El Segundo, CA
Rum always good with pina colanda and love the taste it’s good and smooth. You can also tell the difference on cheap rum and the good rum and this is the good rum.
Michelle G.
Columbus, OH
Recently bought some of this for a spiked cider recipe for ladies' night (I usually drink the silver liquors, and love Bacardi silver).  This gold really added a body to the cider.  Bacardi is my favorite affordable rum and I would love to try their others.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Bacardi is one of the best Rums that I know of. It goes perfectly with a nice cold coke and a slice of lime :). The flavor is really great and it goes down smoothly without too much burn. It’s one of my go to drinks so I definitely recommend to anyone!
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Bacardi Gold Rum is an exceptional product. Somewhat darker and deeper in flavor and good in shot form or mixed drinks. It is a satisfying flavor and the cost is equivalent to its better quality compared to other Gold Rums in the same price range.
tay f.
Flint, MI
This rum is absolutely DISGUSTING in my personal opinion. And I LOVE rum. It's so bitter and disappointing.. honestly one of the worst. There are WAY better tasting rum's out there that are even cheaper!!! I will never buy this again. Ugh. GROSS
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy and so good. You. An enjoy it with pineapple juice, orange juice or cranberry juice, add ice and you have a great drink. It’s affordable so you won’t brake your budget during this holiday season. I’m definitely buying it again.
Tabrina B.
Warren
Not only is this good for making mixed drinks but also for Rum Cake. My go to when baking. I even used it on a ham for the holidays. The amount of use you can get out of a bottle is great. Would definitely purchase again.