Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BACARDI #24 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Rum is amber in color and a blend of distilled rum that has been aged in charred oak barrels for two years. Bacardi Gold has aromas of burnt sugar, molasses and wood. Bacardi Gold is a smooth rum and has dominant flavors of oak, with vanilla, spice and tropical fruit. Bacardi Gold is full-bodied with a balanced finish of subtle wood. Drink Bacardi Gold Rum neat, on the rocks, mixed with colas or fruit juices, or in your favorite rum cocktails. see more...

Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I know many recipes specify Bacardi, and the Bacardi company creates a lot of great drinks recipes...but there's much better run out there at many price ranges. This rum isn't awful, but it doesn't have the sweet creamy butterscotchy caramel notes I look for in rum. Bacardi tends to be a little harsh.

Confession: if the color of the drink isn't affected badly, I prefer Meyers dark rum.
Spencer B.
Spencer B.
Hoover, AL
This is the only liquor I drink really and for my taste is the best rum on the market.  I love the stronger flavor that comes with the Gold rum, it has an extra kick, a bite that the silver doesn't have.  Where as the silver is sweet the gold is rough but still smooth.  The price is great and mixed with a little coke it tastes awesome.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Bacardi is my favorite Rum! It has always been my go to liquor. It's not very harsh, and mixes easily. It will get you drunk if you drink enough of it. I like it because you can drink it and get a little tipsy, but not completely trashed. It's the perfect drink for social events, or parties. It doesn't leave me feeling hungover. I love Bacardi.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite drinks, especially mixed with Coca-Cola. From its price point you can't really lose and you still get a good flavor without having to cash out. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in my house, since you never know when you're really going to need a nightcap after a particularly long day.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
This is the only rum I want in my Pina Coladas, Bay Breezes & Summer punches. I love the tried & true great quality of it at such a convenient price. You never have to go on a scavenger hunt looking for this brand or flavor of rum!  I'm completely satisfied with it and I use it for all of my company
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Bacardi gold rum is nothing short of delicious! It's one of my favorite rum's and it is often a purchase of mine. You can buy Bacardi Gold at any of your local drug stores, liquor stores, and sometimes your grocery store!
isabel r.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love the smooth taste of the Gold. Its mixes very well with Coke. Recently I've tried this with Ginger Beer and it was amazing. Love the rich taste and the history of the Bacardi brand even love it in Rum cake. It is affordable and will continue to buy this brand.
Dana V.
Dana V.
Los Angeles, CA
Bacardi Gold Rum is also one of my favorite go-to's. Fairly affordable and has good taste. With rums, I usually have it mixed because I can't drink it straight up shots or on the rocks.

I would say that this is not the best rum out there but this is good for me.
wilma m.
wilma m.
Bacardi is a nice smooth rum and mixes very well with what you want to mix it with. I love using it in Pina Coladas. It is the only brand I use when making tropical drinks. I always get it  at our local liquore store when I need it. I would absolutely buy Bacardi as my go to rum.
Rayane V.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
This rum is good and I can say it's smooth enough to drink it on the rocks without any mixtures. I am a big fan of rum and this is also one of my favorites. This drink can also be mix in with a soda like coke or any other dark soda. I would definitely buy this bottle again.