Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Steffany C.Bacardi Gold Rum  uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BACARDI #60 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Rum is amber in color and a blend of distilled rum that has been aged in charred oak barrels for two years. Bacardi Gold has aromas of burnt sugar, molasses and wood. Bacardi Gold is a smooth rum and has dominant flavors of oak, with vanilla, spice and tropical fruit. Bacardi Gold is full-bodied with a balanced finish of subtle wood. Drink Bacardi Gold Rum neat, on the rocks, mixed with colas or fruit juices, or in your favorite rum cocktails. see more...

Lizmar C.
Orlando, FL
This rum is a nice affordable option for a rum lover, along the cheaper runs I believe this one is the one that I would probably always Choose since it has a nice smooth flavor. I would recommend this rum for those who are having a get together and don’t want to spend much but still get a good quality rum
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
erin k.
Amherst, OH
This a great tasting and affordable rum. I usually buy mine from the giant eagle liquor store. I use it to make mange drinks in the summer and it is always a favorite at family gatherings, especially pool parties!
Michaela M.
Lexington
I love the taste and how the bottle looks. The first thing I look at is the way it portrays itself from the bottle. Does it look appealing enough to drink.
It’s pretty good compared to different alternatives.
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
This was definitely a rum to remember for myself. I wanted to try a darker rum and this one was pretty inexpensive. I do not recommend taking it straight, this is definitely great for mixing with soda though! The finish is pretty smooth. I do have to say I prefer sweeter lighter rums.
Ivana G.
Charlotte, NC
They say I have a tummy of steel. I personally love RuM. Add some coke with Lime or Ginger ale. Make it a cocktail but always ensure you drink plenty of water before and after your drinking sess. It leaves a nice hangover. That’s why the calories are worth it then! Hahaha
michelle s.
El Segundo, CA
Rum always good with pina colanda and love the taste it’s good and smooth. You can also tell the difference on cheap rum and the good rum and this is the good rum.
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
Barcardi is my go-to for all of my rum drinks. It tastes great in rum punches in the summer time and (in my opinion) mojitos year round! It is at a great price that everyone can afford, and the flavor does not disappoint. I would 100% buy this again for my rum needs.
Michelle G.
Columbus, OH
Recently bought some of this for a spiked cider recipe for ladies' night (I usually drink the silver liquors, and love Bacardi silver).  This gold really added a body to the cider.  Bacardi is my favorite affordable rum and I would love to try their others.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Bacardi is one of the best Rums that I know of. It goes perfectly with a nice cold coke and a slice of lime :). The flavor is really great and it goes down smoothly without too much burn. It’s one of my go to drinks so I definitely recommend to anyone!