BY BACARDI #50 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Puerto Rican Rum.
Smooth & mellow.
Original premium crafted rum.
Medals awarded to Bacardi.
ESTD 1862.
40% alc. by vol.

• I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best to mix i...5 Answers
  • My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and mixology ...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leslie M.
I love Bacardi it’s not my favorite rum but I will give it a five star for being originally made in Cuba and is a Cuban rum. Most of the time Bacardi is also on special which makes my pocket happy. I recommend this for a party because you can make cuba libres rum and coke orrr piña coladas frozen delicious.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
My absolute favorite room! Such a great casual drink, mixed with a Coke is my favorite. It’s got such a robust, deep flavor, with a hint of sweetness, like honey. I always have this at home, and love serving it to friends when they visit. It’s my go to drink after a rough day at work to settle in and relax for the evening
katharine s.
Dania Beach
Bacardi Gold is a classic from Bacardi, but the whole line is great. I've done the factory tour twice in Puerto Rico and you definitely have to do it if you're a fan of rum! I love to mix Bacardi Gold with Ginger beer and lime, I call it a Caribbean mule ;) but it's also really good with cream soda.
Eva R.
Wv
Excellent rum with a little spice.. if you want a good rum without the bit Bacardi is where it's at. Excellently priced and worth its weight in Gold...lol. It is right there with the upscaled as far as taste and texture but affordability is key. Definitely my choice in Rum!
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my holiday rum! Love it as shots, in mixed drinks, and especially for the holidays, in eggnog. The spices used to make it are so yummy and the rum is still so smooth even though you can tell it's stronger than it's silver companion! Definitely recommend!
Juan B.
winter park
I drink Bacardi gold rum to celebrate the night when I want to show off that I’m drinking rum not cognac or anything else. Rum deserves a special night because it’s a special drink. For liquor this is the smoothest shot you’ll get.
Alexa M.
Greenville, SC
My go to beverage for pregames!!! I drink this with Diet Coke for many, many years. I’m definitely a repeat customer because of the taste along with the affordable pricing. Will always be a Bacardi gold and Diet Coke drinker!
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
Bacardi slightly reminds me of nail polish remover, but only if drinking it straight as a shot. Affordable as rum goes, and readily available. Not my favorite rum, but I wouldn’t turn down a drink if it had Bacardi in it.
Alexandra B.
Millersville
This is a pretty rum. Definitely one of my favorites and the one I always go for when I'm planning a night out and drinking rum. Great in most drinks and goes like smooth when taking shots! Would recommend to anyone
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your favorite flavor of bacardi?
Eliceth S.
I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best to mix it with? Any suggestion for a girly drink?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What rum do you prefer other than this?
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and mixology lately. We want to start a collection of favorites. This one looks yummy but I have yet to try it. Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality of this rum?