BY BACARDI

Bacardi Gold Puerto Rican Rum.
Smooth & mellow.
Original premium crafted rum.
Medals awarded to Bacardi.
ESTD 1862.
40% alc. by vol.

• I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best ...5 Answers
  • My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and m...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...4 Answers
Sarah V.
Bacardi Gold is my favorite out of all the bacardi's just a great taste a little bit on the lighter side I would say but very good. I actually bought this in the airport in Puerto Rico and when I came to the states I've had a very hard time locating this. But it's very good I wish I could just find a spot that would sell it around my way because I would be a great customer.
katharine s.
DANIA BEACH, FL
Bacardi Gold is a classic from Bacardi, but the whole line is great. I've done the factory tour twice in Puerto Rico and you definitely have to do it if you're a fan of rum! I love to mix Bacardi Gold with Ginger beer and lime, I call it a Caribbean mule ;) but it's also really good with cream soda.
Eva R.
Wv
Excellent rum with a little spice.. if you want a good rum without the bit Bacardi is where it's at. Excellently priced and worth its weight in Gold...lol. It is right there with the upscaled as far as taste and texture but affordability is key. Definitely my choice in Rum!
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Tenisha T.
Wyomissing , PA
Um who doesn’t like Bacardi gold?! Recently I paired it with sprite and a splash of lime juice ughh so good! Lots of ice and you have yourself a tasty refreshing drink! I’m almost out of a bottle after a dinner party so to the store I go soon! Lol
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my holiday rum! Love it as shots, in mixed drinks, and especially for the holidays, in eggnog. The spices used to make it are so yummy and the rum is still so smooth even though you can tell it's stronger than it's silver companion! Definitely recommend!
Angela G.
The exit is crisp, albeit with a light burn which you can feel in the throat.  The palate is left heated with peppery bits of cinnamon spice and zesty orange peel. However bits of soothing menthol and lightly sweet butterscotch linger as well. The spicy heat within the finish bodes well for cocktails. Bacardi Gold is a well crafted amber rum. It has a pleasant flavour profile which appears to be designed to appeal to a wide variety of palate preferences.
Ashley H.
I. LOVE. RUM! It is a staple for my mojitos as well as jello-shots!!! Smooth as silk. Great flavor. Pairs well with the mixers. Looks sexy on our bar. We keep the rum stocked for our parties. Definitely will buy over & over again.
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
Bacardi slightly reminds me of nail polish remover, but only if drinking it straight as a shot. Affordable as rum goes, and readily available. Not my favorite rum, but I wouldn’t turn down a drink if it had Bacardi in it.
Alexandra B.
Millersville
This is a pretty rum. Definitely one of my favorites and the one I always go for when I'm planning a night out and drinking rum. Great in most drinks and goes like smooth when taking shots! Would recommend to anyone
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your favorite flavor of bacardi?
Eliceth S.
I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best to mix it with? Any suggestion for a girly drink?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What rum do you prefer other than this?
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and mixology lately. We want to start a collection of favorites. This one looks yummy but I have yet to try it. Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality of this rum?