BY BACARDI #38 in Rum

Bacardi Gold Puerto Rican Rum.
Smooth & mellow.
Original premium crafted rum.
Medals awarded to Bacardi.
ESTD 1862.
40% alc. by vol.

• I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best ...5 Answers
  • My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and m...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leslie M.
I love Bacardi it’s not my favorite rum but I will give it a five star for being originally made in Cuba and is a Cuban rum. Most of the time Bacardi is also on special which makes my pocket happy. I recommend this for a party because you can make cuba libres rum and coke orrr piña coladas frozen delicious.
Sarah V.
Bacardi Gold is my favorite out of all the bacardi's just a great taste a little bit on the lighter side I would say but very good. I actually bought this in the airport in Puerto Rico and when I came to the states I've had a very hard time locating this. But it's very good I wish I could just find a spot that would sell it around my way because I would be a great customer.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
My absolute favorite room! Such a great casual drink, mixed with a Coke is my favorite. It’s got such a robust, deep flavor, with a hint of sweetness, like honey. I always have this at home, and love serving it to friends when they visit. It’s my go to drink after a rough day at work to settle in and relax for the evening
Janis F.
This is my run to when I'm asked to make Rum Cakes. (Bacardi Rum Cakes) ... Bacardi Rum makes my cakes so soft and is definitely a part of my recipe.
1 Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix
1\4 c water
1/2 c butter
katharine s.
Dania, FL
Bacardi Gold is a classic from Bacardi, but the whole line is great. I've done the factory tour twice in Puerto Rico and you definitely have to do it if you're a fan of rum! I love to mix Bacardi Gold with Ginger beer and lime, I call it a Caribbean mule ;) but it's also really good with cream soda.
Eva R.
Wv
Excellent rum with a little spice.. if you want a good rum without the bit Bacardi is where it's at. Excellently priced and worth its weight in Gold...lol. It is right there with the upscaled as far as taste and texture but affordability is key. Definitely my choice in Rum!
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Tenisha T.
Wyomissing, PA
Um who doesn’t like Bacardi gold?! Recently I paired it with sprite and a splash of lime juice ughh so good! Lots of ice and you have yourself a tasty refreshing drink! I’m almost out of a bottle after a dinner party so to the store I go soon! Lol
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my holiday rum! Love it as shots, in mixed drinks, and especially for the holidays, in eggnog. The spices used to make it are so yummy and the rum is still so smooth even though you can tell it's stronger than it's silver companion! Definitely recommend!
Hayley B.
I purchased the Bacardi rum that they partnered with major lazer to produce. The main reason I bought this run was because the packaging had the major lazer symbol on it. The rum was very good. I made a number of frozen mai tai's with it!
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your favorite flavor of bacardi?
Eliceth S.
I want to try this gold version of Bacardi. What is best to mix it with? Any suggestion for a girly drink?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What rum do you prefer other than this?
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My sister and I have been really into mixing drinks and mixology lately. We want to start a collection of favorites. This one looks yummy but I have yet to try it. Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality of this rum?