Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Rum Runner Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Angela E.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Rum Runner Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Mallory E.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Rum Runner Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Trena S.

BY BACARDI #1 in Cocktail Mixes

Looking for a more sophisticated taste? Try the Rum Runner. It has a great raspberry kick that provides a refined balance to any dinner menu.

Melissa B.
I think ‘Bacardi Mixers’ are really good idea and they taste yummy too. They’re quick and easy to use. No cleanup. You can pack a cooler full of ice and take ‘em with you. Seems like a great idea for camping trips, a weekend getaway, when your annoying relatives come into town and you need a quick escape to your room—out the window and off the roof to your neighbors house while the two of you eye-spy your relatives from the front lawn. See? Easy! Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Rum Runner Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can
Brittany H.
I absolutely love these (when i can find them)! The piña colada one is my favorite, but i find them all to be quite tasty and refreshing, especially on a hot day. They are inexpensive and easy to use, just add rum and ice in a blend and there you have it. The packages are small but it is concentrated flavor so it’s not watery or bland after being blended. Very yummy
Sherry H.
Ramseur
Loved the taste!!! It was gentle yet satisfying!!!  It met all my expectations. I would definitely drink this again. It had the best taste I have had in a long time! I had not heard of it before I tried it. I would definitely buy it again. Because it tastes great! Thank
Pam R.
Great product in price and mixes easily with almost anything I just prefer it over ice after a long day I love to sit and watch the sun going down with a nice cool drink
Tina S.
Boonville
This is great for a get together with a couple friends.  It's not pricy so that's good.  I fix it before they get here because they don't know what they're drinking because I just throw away the round container. I've already recommended this and my friends love it.
Tara z.
hunlock creek, pa
This was a quick and easy way to throw together an awesome drink for a party. My friends kept asking where I got the recipe and could not believe it was a frozen mix! Add some rum to it and you have an adult party beverage. The only drawback was I wish there was more in the pack so I didn’t have to have 6 packs for a party.
Christina R.
Spokane
Absolutely love these! Not only do they have a grest taste but they don't have to strong of a liquor taste. They are perfect for a night at home with the kids or bbq with friends. I would most definitely recommend for your next event. Im sure you will love them just as much!
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
I love this stuff it tastes amazing it's like drinking a slushy with alcohol in it. It's one of my favorite things to drink during the summer because it keeps you cool and it also gives you a nice buzz and has a great taste to it. I definitely highly recommend this stuff
Brittany G.
Homemade mixed drinker have never been easier. You can find this in stores everywhere! They are so delicious! They will make you think you are sitting on a beach somewhere without a worry in the world! Always satisfied with this , every flavor is great!
Marcella D.
Hi sweet love sweet drinks But for some reason when I drink this when I feel like it was too tart for me I really just didn’t enjoy it the way I had wanted to but I drink it again probably not I would like to see Bacardi come with something a lot more sweeter
Crystal K.
Detroit
How is This? Where can I get it?