BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This is probably the only flavor I don't like. It comes off very bitter & it doesn't seem to mix well with the liquor. It definitely had a strong taste which is good if you love peach flavors.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I had one try of these & it was very tasty. I highly recommend them for those who would normally enjoy something like this. They aren't too strong, & are refreshing to have pool side for those who love to have a little picker-upper by the pool to relax.
Kayleigh B.
This was not bad for the price. I like peach drinks but t had more of an alcohol taste than I would have liked for a mixer. I have only had it the one time because I prefer my sweet drinks to be extra sweet no alcohol taste but for the price it isn't bad.
Anna M.
Corinth
I use this frozen mixer when I make my copy cat wallaby darned from outback. These are an affordable option compared to eating out. It makes a very similar drink for a way better unit price for a party. I will be buying these again for our next gathering.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This is very tasty and convenient -- just keep it in the freezer until you need it. It is perfect for summertime parties and sharing with friends. It's a good flavor and is nice for a once-in-a-while treat. I would purchase this if I knew I had guests coming over.
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
I got this mostly for my friends because I'm not at all a peach fan. But it was surprisingly good for being peach. My friends went nuts over it and when I ran out of my drinks, I went for this. I would recommend you try it if you love peach!!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
These are super yummy. Rum is one of those drinks that can go with anything and everything and these are so refreshing and yummy. They are also super cheap so I always stick up on them when I can and keep them in the freezer
Sharonda B.
Tacoma , WA
So good. I think this is my favorite mix. I'm a repeat buyer because it's so yummy! There's nothing they can do to make this any better than it already is. I'm actually using it this weekend. I would definitely recommend this
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
Love this mixer. It goes well with so many flavors and it's sweet but not too sweet. I love to make peach margaritas with it. I was happily surprised by the flavor not being too artificial. I would recommend to others!
Michelle E.
Weslaco, TX
One of them best I've tried! Gather up your friends and have a night! The flavor isn strong and it has a nice sweet after taste and plus it doesn't take up freezer storage. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to have a good time
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?