BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Cailen M.
St Petersburg, FL
So delicious and super refreshing. Especially for a hot summer day or on a beach! I love peach anything so this is definitely my go to! Not too sweet but sweet enough to help that craving. Highly recommend for summer.
Tiffany D.
Ceres, CA
I'm not much of a consumer of alcoholic beverages but from time to time I will have one to two drinks if it's a special occasion. Had this on my moms birthday, was simple to make and serve and tasted pretty good as well.
Alicia G.
Urbandale
I love these because it is just like a daiquiri that you get at a restaurant. Great flavor and good value as well. It's such a good drink, perfect for summer and people who don't like a lot of alcohol taste
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
These are yummy!! Very convenient and perfect for a hot day by the pool or beach. Packaging could be a little more neat but for the price it meets my expectations. All of my friends and family enjoy these when having get togethers.
Natasha Z.
Arlington, VA
Can be a little on the sugary side but this is great for making frozen drinks you just take it out of the freezer buy your rum and put it all in the blender and you're done. I would def buy again
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love picking up frozen mixers from Bacardi.. they are an easy way to make any Friday night way more fun! Make your friends think you made an elaborate Pinterest recipe for once 😉
Cassia S.
austin, TX
Absolutely freaking delicious when paired with Bacardi Silver or any flavored Bacardi rum. Pop it in the blender and you have a delicious Frozen cocktail in under 5 minutes
Gloria R.
Spring, TX
I love ice cold alcoholic drinks. It also helps to not gwt drunk so fast. The taste is delish!! I recommend this for any family event or just to have at home and want to have something fruity!
Cassandra A.
Panama City , FL
Because daiquiris are life with the ladies in my family, even grandma gets down on the daiquiris! Yummy flavor, worth the price and it makes for a yummy girls drink!
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Very delicious and easy to make. I like that it’s able to be kept in the freezer and it doesn’t take up a ton of room either, with a tiny freezer that’s important.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?