BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Not worth the effort to make , taste is off and doesn't seem like much Bacardi rum is in the mix. Be good for a fruit punch if u add extra rum, or it's for a day event.
Kayla H.
Love this flavor! Taste like real peaches that melt in your mouth and had a great taste with the alcohol. Not to overpowering but just the right amount of punch. Would deff recommend this to friends and family
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is actually really good. I enjoy a nice fruity drink so this is definitely right up my alley! If you're not into a sweet drink I would not bother purchacing this because it would probably be too sweet. The peach flavour is really great and actually tastes peachy which is nice! Definitely recommend this on a hot summer day! 😋
Judy G.
Fresno
YUUUUMMMM.. I love daiquiris for after swimming and then sitting around the pool with friends and family in my backyard.  So much better than ANY other frozen mixers.  This is my "GO TO" Frozen Daiquiri Mix when I want some slushy/cool and sweet but not too sweet.  I recommend Bacardi Frozen Daiquiri Mixers to all my friends and family.  What's a party without Bacardi Frozen Daiquiri Mixers!
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
So so so so yummy!!!! Of course we mix this delicious mixer with a good brand of Tequila, and after that we are having a good night. Haha. It's very sweet and yet also tart. But boy does it mix well with the alcohol. If you really want something tasty, mix in some pineapple juice.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Yay to frozen summer drinks! This is just like drinking a slushy and I'm a huge fan. It meets all expectations of a tropical summer nights drink. I'd say theirs no improvements needed and I'd definitely buy again and again.
Suzie M.
Bacardi has been a leader in the low price point Rums for many many many years.. and they have branched out into a new  fun  tasteful alternative to add to any one person party or a party where all your friends come over and stay longer because you have such yummy peachy tangy drinks ..
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product to keep on hand for when friends stop in.  It tastes great on hot summer evenings to enjoy on the deck.  It's a great value and convenient.  I always have one in my freezer.  I think if you like peaches, you'll find this delicious.

Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I'm not a big fan of the taste of liquor. Anything I can do to camouflage it on a night out with the girls is at the top of my list. I came across these at the supermarket and decided to give them a try. Surprisingly they were very tasty and the low cost helped a lot too! I've gone back and grabbed 2 or 3 different flavors and enjoyed them all.
Neshaye J.
Lithonia, GA
This brings back so many memories!!  Once I turned 21, it was how my mom introduced me to adulthood!!  She blended this up real good with some Bacardi Rum, and we had a great time.  It was sweet, and delicious.  I haven't had any lately, but I would definitely buy again!
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?