BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can you say simple! Seriously I hate making mixed drinks for people, I'm good for myself but not others. So when I'm making for more than just me I like having this one on hand
Ruthie R.
union, sc
You can find this product anywhere! It is delicious. Mix a little coconut rum in this and it's a perfect summer drink. It's even great on its own if you want a virgin daiquiri.
Kay T.
Llano
Always enjoy making these at home.  Its not a bad price for an alcohol related item. Package is easy to open.  Quick, easy, and I can be home if I drink to much!
Madison W.
Davenport , FL
I love the peach flavoring! It is delicious and is easy to make, especially when blending with your favorite liquor of choice. I've only used this product a few times but I haven't been let down since!
Amber M.
Love this drink so much. It's such a refreshing drink. It has a great flavor it's not to peachy. Traditional packaging. It met all my expectations. I would definitely buy again.
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
Very very very good taste of peach I love peaches in the summertime so if u do to this a lovely way to cool down and get ur drink on the best slushies ever on hot ass2day this is perfect
chriseni p.
Clarksville, TN
I love frozen drinks. This peach daiquiri is delicious. It has a lovely peach flavor that is not too sweet. If you love fruit drinks, then this one that you should try!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
While these are super sugary, I do love the flavor of the peach. I haven't seen these in the grocery store in a long time so not sure if they are still around or not.
Yasmine S.
Compton, CA
This is perfect for blended drinks. It is so smooth and sweet. Filled with lots of flavor, i use it all the time for my daiquiris. It's affordable, never spend more than $2 for one can.
Blanca R.
Laredo
These drinks are easy to prepare, they don't take up much fridge space. I love these frozen drinks, all flavors are rather tasty. It's simply a soft and refreshing drink. I would definitely recommend it.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?