BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Thyla P.
Norfolk, VA
Absolutely love this drink mix it goes down so nicely and is so smooth . Reasonably priced as well would definitely recommended this if you are a big daiquiri fan !!! I love this mix so much definitely worth the try
Hope B.
High Point, NC
These are just the best! They store easily in the freezer and don't take up as much room and bottles. They work great for actual cocktails but also as mocktails for kids or non drinkers, just don't add the alcohol!
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
I love all of the mixers. They are great frozen drink mixers. They are reasonably priced and can be virgin or add whatever you like to make your drink unique. Great way to have drinks at home on a budget!
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
These frozen beverages taste sooo good. I love peach and thought I would give these a try over the holidays. Everyone wanted to know what I was drinking and how I made it! Will purchase more this summer
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I love these little guys! Who doesn't like cool refreshing drinks? Perfect for summer time. Tastes so great! I don't typically purchase things like this but I'm a fan of this peach flavored mixer. I would definitely recommend!
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
I love frozen drinks and this Bacardi mixer made it so easy! The flavor was on point and from start to finish it took me about 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend if you love frozen drinks
Brianne L.
Fords, NJ
So yummy! Just pour a few into a pitcher and add the right amount of rum and you have a delicious daiquiri. Easy to make, easy to find, and delicious! Great price for it too. Hoping they come out with more flavors!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
If you're having a night at home and want a fun drink but don't want all the work this is perfect for you! Just cut the bag and pour! Its that easy for a fun packed with flavor drink!
Maria C.
Lake Dallas, TX
Very good drink mixer. Not to sweet it's gives whatever you mix in with a very good flavor. Not in love with the smell but it's pretty good. Not my go to but I would buy it again
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Not my favorite peach flavor, but it is still very good. I've only ran across this twice and haven't seen it since, but it was a great purchase, and would definitely buy again.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?