BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Melissa N.
lasalle, QC
This stuff is amazing just add a little rum to it and it's and perfect summer drink. I bought it by accident once and became one of my favourites
Samantha J.
London, ON
Making peach Daiquiri has never been so easy! I never fully thaw them so I have a nice slushy texture.
These cans are super affordable!
Kaila K.
I Love this. Nice taste and not overly sweet. Good to have a couple and share with friends on the deck during the summer time.
Abi D.
Great stuff.. we mostly use it to mix with different other liquids. Popular to the gang! Classic style with lime is superb!
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
By far one of my favourites!! It doesn't have a fake or syrupy taste and is great on a hot summers day. I would recommend
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Deliciosamente saboroso e refrescante. É uma mistura perfeita e tropical. Perfeita para dias quentes de festa com amigos
JAMIE R.
Winnipeg, MB
Liked it. Im more of a mixed drink beverage and i thought this was quite good i would recommend it. My usual go to
Victoria H.
OMG this is my absolute favorite! You cannot go wrong! Great price, great taste! An awesome cool summer drink!
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?