BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Deanna C.
Felton , DE
Love these they are so easy to make and so delish to drink! More flavors would be awesome!
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
So yummy! I've been using these for awhile! Super quick and tasty and am amazing low price!
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Love this frozen drink mix. Perfect to mix up and drink while I'm floating around the pool.
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I love Bacardi Dacquri mixes. Any type of liquor with a fruity taste to it is my weakness
Paty C.
Detroit, MI
This is yummy especially frozen gives u a nice buzz not too drunk but tipsy easy to make
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Pretty good I’ve had better. Wouldn’t buy again, but I’m not a huge peach fan anyways.
Bobbi D.
Constantia, NY
This is a good mixer for frozen daiquiris. It tastes pretty good. I would recommend it.
Shakera l.
The best one they got you can mix it with just about anything and it will be delicious
Amanda N.
These are really delicious Iove making these for small parties and everyone enjoys them
Anastasia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's easy to use and get ready but it doesn't taste as good as I was hoping it would.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?