BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Andjoua R.
Delicious!! Add more alcohol if you want but these go fine frozen Great flavors to choose from and perfect for hot days
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
A cool and refreshing cocktail, living in the south peaches are everywhere, but when I can't find any this is my go to
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
These are so good!! I love the taste. And they blend up well to make my drinks enjoyable. A must have for any occasion.
tennille w.
Lakeland, FL
This and add in some more rum is the best mix drink of a ladies night. Movie night and a blender that's a good night
Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
Love the taste i always get these to put it in drinks to make it in the blender with ice and a flavor kind of liquor
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love all of the frozen drink mixers but this is my favorite! It's great for a hot summer night. It tastes amazing!
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Mixed it with the handshakes Daiquiri for a last minute party and it was great! Everyone loved it. Very easy to make
Jaimie N.
San Diego, CA
i tried this for the first time and i was so shocked!!!!!!! it was delicious and just the right amount of strong ;)
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
My fav! Prefect for parties, girls nights and whatever occasion you have going on. It's really good for everything.
Antoinette M.
Nothing like a good daiquiri extra strong slushy! When I have a get-together at home this is my top drink to serve
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?