BY BACARDI

Fresh and fun! Use Peach Daiquiri in your favorite tropical drinks! see more...

Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Add this to some rum and ice and this tastes pretty good. The peach flavoring is very strong and the sugar content is high.
Elva L.
GOODYEAR, AZ
Love any and all my drinks peach. Always sure to have a couple of these in my freezer. Perfect for these hot summer days.
LaTasha F.
I love to get these and add a little liquor and whipped cream. Makes a great mixed drink for ladies. Good for the summer.
Jessica B.
Gray
I absolutely love this peach flavor. It's the closest thing I've found to a wallaby darned drink at a famous steak house.
Amber R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Bacardi frozen drink mixes they taste so delicious. Peach is my favorite one too. Great for a party or all alone!
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Love this peach daquari mix. It's sweet without being a sugar overload and it goes great with rum. I have no complaints.
Amanda L.
painesville, OH
This is a great drink for the summer time. I know in the summer I enjoy fruity drinks and this is so peachy I love it!
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Good cheap mixture. Can’t find this flavor in all stores here in upper Midwest, but when I can I like to get this one.
Katie M.
Kitchener, ON
Frozen rum is totally worth waiting for. Easily blended, just add the rum and you've got yourself the perfect daiquiri.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
For Bacardi I expected more they are okay but not that great my mother-in-law like them a bit better than I did though
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite flavor?