BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Jennifer H.
This is a great mixer to keep in your freezer to have on hand ! , just add some rum and your have a great drink easy peasy!
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
Mojitos are my favorite drink and it's so hard to find a good, quick, delicious mixer but this Bicardi mixer hits the spot!
Alyse H.
So great on a hot summer night! Tastes like one you'd order from a bar without th mint leaves getting stuck in your teeth!
Rockiie R.
30322
This drink was very strong but not what I prefer in taste. Too strong for me, but good for someone who likes strong liquor.
Christina H.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love drinking these with my girls! So easy too make with little too no effort. Definitely recommend too everyone to try
Nicole A.
Love it love it love it specially when is ice cold and it's a hot day just love it smooth refreshing very very refreshing
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
Not worth the money. Tastes awful. Not a single person enjoyed it at our party. Price was decent but not for the taste.
Tracy H.
Milwaukee, WI
Makes a really great tasting frozen mojito and I love that it's super simple. Really hits the spot on a hot summer day.
Julia C.
these are pretty good me and my girls enjoy these on a night out keep it cool taste is yummy I love the flavor it has
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is so delicious!! I'm not a big drinker but lovce frozen drinks and this hits the spot! I would buy this again!
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?