BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Morgan R.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
So good and so easy. Mojitos are my favorite drinks when I go out to eat and this allows me to make a no fail drink at home anytime!
Lydia M.
Manitou Springs, CO
Love, love, love this great quick mixer option. Good value and quick for a party where you want to offer quality flavored mojitos.
Sara K.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite thing to have on hand for the summer. It is very refreshing and tastes even better when you add in fresh mint.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of these. So delicious. Cheap. Absolutely perfect for a girls night in or for pregaming before a big night.
Vicki G.
N Smithfield, RI
Foodie Expert
Super easy to use. Recently mixed this up with the family at a small gathering. Everyone enjoyed it. Bought it at stop and shop.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
I like this brand because you can add your own amount of liquor in it ,but it also taste amazing without. A great party pleaser.
Luis V.
Dania Beach, FL
It's an excellent mixer to combine with your #mojito, you must try it on your cocktails because with #bacardi we are the nights!
Kirstin L.
Guyton
We love these mixers! They offer a nice variety of different flavors and always taste nice, especially after a hard week at work.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Foodie Expert
So good!! I mix it with coconut puree and it is amazing. It's a perfect anytime drink in my opinion . My friends got me hooked
Brandy T.
Foodie Expert
These taste wonderful. It's nice to have on a hot day because they can be slightly frozen and it's like an achilolic slush.
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?