BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Paula H.
I love this drink its my go to drink after a long stressful day. Some people like their wine but not me lol. I love to sit back and enjoy a few.
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
No acostumbro a beber,pero en reuniones y fiestas me gusta tomar este tipo de cocteles,el sabor es rico bastante parecido al Mojito trsdicional
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This right here!!! Barcardi mojito mix is my favorite whenever I want a mojito. I have never bothered to try mojitos from any other brand.
Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
My little drink when I'm out of wine and cooking a big meal, I got it from liquor store of course, pretty affordable always catch a sale
Melina G.
Foodie Expert
THIS ARE REALLY GOOD I USUALLY ADD MORE RUM AND REAL MINT AND IT'S GREAT FOR PARTY'S OR WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING REFRESHING
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
These are pretty nice but I prefer the real thing. It's good for when you are in a rush, though. It works well even when still frozen.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I was disappointed when my grocery store stopped carrying this. Guess it wasn't selling well but they were great when I could buy them.
Meghan S.
These were so good. Mix with rum, a few lime slices and top with mint. Made mojitos so simple. Too bad I cant find the product anymore.
Amara J.
These have made for a great go to for family parties of mine as we're able to buy a good amount and have multiple batches of cocktails.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Foodie Expert
I've actually only use this product once before it was pretty good from what I can remember. I would definitely like to try it again.
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?