Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Irina R.
Kenner, LA
No acostumbro a beber,pero en reuniones y fiestas me gusta tomar este tipo de cocteles,el sabor es rico bastante parecido al Mojito trsdicional
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This right here!!! Barcardi mojito mix is my favorite whenever I want a mojito. I have never bothered to try mojitos from any other brand.
Melina G.
THIS ARE REALLY GOOD I USUALLY ADD MORE RUM AND REAL MINT AND IT'S GREAT FOR PARTY'S OR WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING REFRESHING
Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
My little drink when I'm out of wine and cooking a big meal, I got it from liquor store of course, pretty affordable always catch a sale
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
These are pretty nice but I prefer the real thing. It's good for when you are in a rush, though. It works well even when still frozen.
Amara J.
Lathrop
These have made for a great go to for family parties of mine as we're able to buy a good amount and have multiple batches of cocktails.
Meghan S.
These were so good. Mix with rum, a few lime slices and top with mint. Made mojitos so simple. Too bad I cant find the product anymore.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I was disappointed when my grocery store stopped carrying this. Guess it wasn't selling well but they were great when I could buy them.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
So good and so easy. Mojitos are my favorite drinks when I go out to eat and this allows me to make a no fail drink at home anytime!
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I've actually only use this product once before it was pretty good from what I can remember. I would definitely like to try it again.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?