BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Cher C.
Ontario
I used this in my own cocktail and was absolutely impressed. Use it for a simple mojito or create your own spin with other fruits and Liqour. Use kiwi, pineapple and lime are my choices. Great price for the quality and quantity. Will definitely buy again!
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I don't know maybe I'm a mojito snob but I just can't drink this premixed mess. Usually frozen things keep their fresh flavor or at least some of it. Maybe I am expecting to much but seriously mojito mix is not that hard to master and mass produce.
Emy L.
Pelham
These are the best!! For get togethers or a nice girls night in! It's fun making your own drinks and taking the guess work out of measurements. Just pop open the tube add your favorite liquor,blend, and voila! You have yourself a wonderful drink!
Jessica D.
Louisa, VA
I love the taste nice to have a drink here and there that taste great. I would definitely  recommend  to my friends  and family to  buy . I really don't have anything bad to say but as all ways drink responsibly.  Be safe have  fun
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Great summer drink. Frozen drinks are always welcome on hot days at cookouts. Can add rum as we did. Great drink for the mojito lovers. I bought at stop and shop. I would recommend as it was tasty and easy to make.
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Mojitos are crisp fresh drink, perfect to beat the LA heat! I love using the mojito mix and mixing in any flavor juice to change it up. Strawberries and basil is my current favorite. Peach is delicious too!
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this monitor mixer. I always use it when I entertain. It's great for when you don't have mint on hand. Makes a delicious drink. Way better than other mixers on the market. I would definitely buy this again
Ellie I.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bacardi frozen mixers are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. The Mojito taste like an actual mojito you just add Bacardi rum and blend it and it taste like a drink you would get a tropical bar!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Love these! I used to make nonalcoholic ones when I was younger and now they are even better now that I can put alcohol in it! I highly recommend these to anyone who love a frozen beverage as much as me!
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is the best invention since sliced bread. I personally don't have a bunch of cocktail ingredients on deck when I have friends over so this is a lifesaver
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?