BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Erikka B.
Mojitos are a pain in the neck to make. And what else do you REALLY use mint for; let's be honest. Enter these guys: mojitos, simply. It really is a quick way to get my favorite drink!
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I think this is the best invention since sliced bread. I personally don't have a bunch of cocktail ingredients on deck when I have friends over so this is a lifesaver
Briana C.
Palmdale, CA
good for a quick and easy mojito when you do not have all the ingredients to make it from scratch. and it's frozen so you cannot go wrong with that. the great thing is it's sold anywhere with a frozen food section.
Alyssa H.
Las Cruces
Best mix ever! I'm not a fan of mixes, I prefer to hand mix everything. I came upon this by accident and if you mix things with strawberries it is bomb dot com!!!
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I really liked this mixer especially because I didn't have to water it down with ice! It's super cheap and great for a easy drink! I just wish it wasn't as syrup-y
Sadie H.
My first time trying this and I genuinely enjoyed it. I find the flavor was a lot better than other brands I've tried. I used the recipe in the label. It was yummy.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Not the best but by far not the worst. If you absolutely have to have a mixed drink and this ia your only option ita not that bad. Would I buy it if it weren't my only option probably not.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Ive tried this once in passing and it was ok. Very strong mint flavor that was kinda hit or miss. Not really something I would buy but will drink it if its there.
Brandie M.
This mojito mix is an easy way to make mojitos at home. It's not quite as good as the ones you'll get at the bar but it's a good substitute. Perfect for Ladies Night!
melody s.
Dallastown, PA
This is delicious to make homemade drinks. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to have a delicious drink on hand and be refreshing at the same time.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?