BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Love these! I used to make nonalcoholic ones when I was younger and now they are even better now that I can put alcohol in it! I highly recommend these to anyone who love a frozen beverage as much as me!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Okay, you wouldn’t think this would be good, but like it’s better than most mixers. Mojitos are my favorite drink, so this doesn’t compare exactly to a fresssssh one but it’s still refreshing and good!
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great drink mix to keep on hand. It's non alcoholic so you can tailor it to fit your crowd. The mojito flavor is excellent and tastes even better once you add the rum to it as well.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't crazy about these, but they were easy to drink and fun to make mixed drinks with. I bought this at a local liquor store. The taste is pretty fresh, but like most canned mixed drinks it has a strange aftertaste.
Kelli D.
Bacardi brand mijitos are so yummy. Makes me feel like im on the beach no matter where i am. Put a little sugar and add some mint and its the easiest delicious mojito you've ever drank
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
Mojitos are my favorite mixed drink when made correctly! I always like to buy these to make with my alcohol at home to make some of the best mojitos I have ever made! I would recommend to anyone that loves mojitos
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this monitor mixer. I always use it when I entertain. It's great for when you don't have mint on hand. Makes a delicious drink. Way better than other mixers on the market. I would definitely buy this again
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Great for virgin drinks when you have someone attending an event that is pregnant, can't have alcohol, or is under age so that they can feel included with out only drinking water :)
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Bacardi frozen mixers are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. The Mojito taste like an actual mojito you just add Bacardi rum and blend it and it taste like a drink you would get a tropical bar!
Alicia W.
Chisholm
This stuff is great to use when you are planning on having mojitos instead of having to buy all the necessary ingredients to make them. The flavor is great and tastes just like a freshly mixed mojito.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?