BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Erikka B.
Mojitos are a pain in the neck to make. And what else do you REALLY use mint for; let's be honest. Enter these guys: mojitos, simply. It really is a quick way to get my favorite drink!
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I really liked this mixer especially because I didn't have to water it down with ice! It's super cheap and great for a easy drink! I just wish it wasn't as syrup-y
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Who doesn't love a mojito? Frozen is the next best thing to fresh muddled plus it becomes a sort of adult slushy once you add the alcohol - if only it came with a slushy cup
Briana C.
Palmdale, CA
good for a quick and easy mojito when you do not have all the ingredients to make it from scratch. and it's frozen so you cannot go wrong with that. the great thing is it's sold anywhere with a frozen food section.
Alyssa H.
Las Cruces
Best mix ever! I'm not a fan of mixes, I prefer to hand mix everything. I came upon this by accident and if you mix things with strawberries it is bomb dot com!!!
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Ive tried this once in passing and it was ok. Very strong mint flavor that was kinda hit or miss. Not really something I would buy but will drink it if its there.
Sadie H.
My first time trying this and I genuinely enjoyed it. I find the flavor was a lot better than other brands I've tried. I used the recipe in the label. It was yummy.
Brandie M.
This mojito mix is an easy way to make mojitos at home. It's not quite as good as the ones you'll get at the bar but it's a good substitute. Perfect for Ladies Night!
melody s.
Dallastown, PA
This is delicious to make homemade drinks. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to have a delicious drink on hand and be refreshing at the same time.
Ashley T.
Loxley, AL
I like this vodka because the taste is pretty good and it is smooth. I've been purchasing it for years. Probably since my college days haha. But it's affordable and does go a long way. I know I will recommend for sure.
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?