BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great drink mix to keep on hand. It's non alcoholic so you can tailor it to fit your crowd. The mojito flavor is excellent and tastes even better once you add the rum to it as well.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't crazy about these, but they were easy to drink and fun to make mixed drinks with. I bought this at a local liquor store. The taste is pretty fresh, but like most canned mixed drinks it has a strange aftertaste.
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
I love this. I just wish it was in a more convenient packaging. I hate canned products because they are harder to keep. Other than that the flavor is good and it is typically easy to find in stores which is a plus.
Kelli D.
Bacardi brand mijitos are so yummy. Makes me feel like im on the beach no matter where i am. Put a little sugar and add some mint and its the easiest delicious mojito you've ever drank
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
Mojitos are my favorite mixed drink when made correctly! I always like to buy these to make with my alcohol at home to make some of the best mojitos I have ever made! I would recommend to anyone that loves mojitos
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Great for virgin drinks when you have someone attending an event that is pregnant, can't have alcohol, or is under age so that they can feel included with out only drinking water :)
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Love these! I used to make nonalcoholic ones when I was younger and now they are even better now that I can put alcohol in it! I highly recommend these to anyone who love a frozen beverage as much as me!
Alicia W.
Chisholm
This stuff is great to use when you are planning on having mojitos instead of having to buy all the necessary ingredients to make them. The flavor is great and tastes just like a freshly mixed mojito.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed these in the summer because you can just pop them in the freezer or in the cooler. Take them out and enjoy them. The taste is smooth which is always great!
Chrissy G.
This stuff is so good. Like amazing. Only draw back is there is literally 40-50 grams of sugar PER SERVING. Thats so insane to me. So I make my own because I can't have that much sugar in my life.
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?