BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Brenda C.
Hoyt Lakes
I bought these for a few non drinkers, they really didnt care for the taste, I thought it was ok but could see where they were coming from. It is better for you than alcohol, but taste is a big factor to those who cannot drink, they want something that taskes good too
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
i honestly really like these , there are so many different flavors and not being a drinker i think these are great, you can adjust the amount of alcohol you want to put in it , wether your a drinker or not i believe this is your best bet. in addition there are many different flavors.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Bacardi Frozen mixers, Mojito, tastes like the real thing! I love that Bacardi is now offering these mixers bcz I can enjoy a mixer from home, and not always at the local bar. It's also perfect for girl's night, date night, parties, watching a game or fight!
Cher C.
Ontario
I used this in my own cocktail and was absolutely impressed. Use it for a simple mojito or create your own spin with other fruits and Liqour. Use kiwi, pineapple and lime are my choices. Great price for the quality and quantity. Will definitely buy again!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Bacardi Frozen mixers is a great product to buy and you can find it in your local grocery stores freezer with the juices. It has a nice flavor to it and I really enjoy it. It's easy to mix together and fun to drink. It's not alcoholic but it still has that great taste you've come to associate with Bacardi.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I don't know maybe I'm a mojito snob but I just can't drink this premixed mess. Usually frozen things keep their fresh flavor or at least some of it. Maybe I am expecting to much but seriously mojito mix is not that hard to master and mass produce.
Emy L.
Pelham
These are the best!! For get togethers or a nice girls night in! It's fun making your own drinks and taking the guess work out of measurements. Just pop open the tube add your favorite liquor,blend, and voila! You have yourself a wonderful drink!
Tamara J.
Bacardi Frozen Mixers Mojito Cans is great for quick blending with Bacarding for a frozen mojito.  While I prefer making my own mojitos with my own simple syrup, this is great when I'm in a hurry or having a party with a lot of people!
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
It was a little difficult to get the right ratio even though the instructions are on there. But after I figured it out (kept pouring booze until it tasted good), it was actually not too bad. I'll buy it again for parties and gatherings but not my go-to drink. Bottoms up!
Beauty M.
This is really great for those days you need a yummy cold alcoholic beverage or two ;) mixes up fast and easy and tastes just as good as the bartender makes it. Love this flavor I would recommend you try it and see for yourself.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?