BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Ian W.
Orem, UT
For what it is it's fine. Just fine nothing more. I prefer my mojitos to be fresher so I'm not quite sure what j expected out of a canned mix. Tasted too tar for my liking. Would maybe try again if trying others end up the same.
Beauty M.
This is really great for those days you need a yummy cold alcoholic beverage or two ;) mixes up fast and easy and tastes just as good as the bartender makes it. Love this flavor I would recommend you try it and see for yourself.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Not the best tasting mojito mix, but for the price it was ok. It was my first time buying frozen mix, as I usually buy the bottles, so I expected it to be a little more flavorful. I think I will be sticking with the bottles.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Foodie Expert
These mixers are great!!!! My husband and I love to enjoy these on the weekends! Perfect mixture of liquor and mixer! Our favorite is the mojito one!!!! It's at a fair price. So enjoy and bring a lil of paradise at home!!!!
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love a good cold Mojito in the summer. This was so delicious and we loved it. It was so sweet and smooth. Try this with some mint and lime juice and lime wedges. We bought it at Walmart and hope they stick around.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Foodie Expert
Great summer drink. Frozen drinks are always welcome on hot days at cookouts. Can add rum as we did. Great drink for the mojito lovers. I bought at stop and shop. I would recommend as it was tasty and easy to make.
Elizabeth S.
Boiling Springs, SC
This mixer is the perfect way to make mojitos with friends. My friends and I had a game night and we used this to make mojitos. Tasted great and would definitely buy again. So glad we purchased it at the store.
Deb R.
staten island
Delicious ! This was my favorite summer go to drinks . It was refreshing and a great way to cool off on a hot summer day by the pool on vacation or just hanging in your backyard . I really would buy this again
Melissa A.
Ehhh It's OK A Little Too Juicy In My Opinion. I'd Prefer To Just Crush Up Some Mint Leaves With A Couple Pieces Of Lime, Some Sugar And Some 151 Bacardi... Mmm Mm Mm Now That's The Shitaki Right There!!!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay, you wouldn’t think this would be good, but like it’s better than most mixers. Mojitos are my favorite drink, so this doesn’t compare exactly to a fresssssh one but it’s still refreshing and good!
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?