Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Danielle J.
ERIN, ON
I'm really picky about my mojitos and often stir away from pre mixed ones but I love these once in a while.
Taylor-Jane C.
RCT, Ynysybwl
I love a mojito, especially in the summer makes it feel like I'm on holidays even when I'm not! Lol!
Eva M.
River Denys, NS
Love mojitos, not the same as what you get down south. But pretty good. Will definitely buy again.
Anne R.
Dubai, Dubai
I personally love mojito and this is a great mix. Good quality and taste really really good!
Car la V.
Brampton
Love this! Tastes fresh and almost as good as the fresh real mix from Havana! Can't go wrong.
Desislava H.
Who doesn't love mojitos...well I don't know, but I do! Adore this summer refreshing drink
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Love this mix. Easy to make not too sweet and not too sour. Got this at my groceries store.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Nicki S.
I love a good mojito but in general I don't like overly syrupy thick drinks - does this blend or mix well or does it feel extremely sweet and thick with processed syrup?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?